134 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:06 PM

Hello there folks,

Petesie's Off the Cuff Trip Report 1

Enjoying the splendour of Etihad this trip, fairly uneventful journey apart from a couple of things.......an Idonesian maid chucking up over the back of the seat in front of her, she was sat in front of me so I escaped the majority of it apart from the noise which woke me up.........landed at Abu Dhabi and I took the opportunity to pick up a few more prizes for the girls in Ezy and La Bamba as we appear to have a party on Friday and Saturday.......oh dear......landed at BKK and whizzed through emigration only to discover I'd left the bag with the prizes on the bloody plane.....aaargh!

The baggage desk was fine and managed to procure it for me within 30 mins as they were filling the plane up with the return passengers.....picked up the Limo and off we went to the good old PBR......forgot to mention I got slaughtered on the plane.........wanted to get merry, have my in flight meal then crash......never happened.......consumed a half litre of JW in the airport, had 5 bottles of vino and my meal and watched bloody movies all night........I made the journey to Patts with one eye open........checked in with the usual friendly meet and greet from the girls on reception and I was unpacking my bag when the first sms came in.......Aum........Darling I see you tomollo......ok Aum......Darling....where are you now?...........erm, PBR.......OK I be there one hour......Fark......no escaping it, I'm doomed!

Freshened up with a nice hot shower got the glad rags on and waited my fate........I went down to reception to check my e-mails just as she arrived......Hello Aum......she was strangely quiet......even in the room I couldn't get her to say much.........after a while she started to talk.......ah.....she's shy....doesn't know how to pick up where we left off, she's 21 next month so I understand the age thing.......so I show her present I bought for her birthday and she is happy.....well.....she's only 21 and I couldn't not give her anything so she was happy with her new watch.........she tells me she no have customer.....yeh, right........whatever.....so I rip her gear off and chase her round the Loom.....wow....the new bolt ons are looking fine.......feel really nice and I reach down to her smooth tackle to discover that since the hormones have stopped the bloody thing has got bigger.......oh no.........so we go for it and she complains that I'm too big so the lube is revealed and we go for it yet again.........ah, thats why I come here.....boom chicka wow wow....Petesie's place.....down at the old PBR, Sin City by the Sea..........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

this is going to be good :P

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

DELETED

#4 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

I was waiting for this TR...
Good start Petesie :!:

#5 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:00 AM

Loving it, LOL * 10 555. Love the use of all .......... gives atmosphere
Hey

#6 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:16 AM

Have Fun and enjoy it

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:42 AM

Your pictures are a little bit too big Petesie, makes reading the text an incy wincy bit tedious for those of us without widescreen :cry:

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:15 AM

No worries Tim........the next lot have been re-sized smaller so all shall be fine................ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:46 AM

Thanks Mate, that's kind of you.
It reminds me why I choose to purchase a widescreen laptop for my recent travels where the viewing of your pictures posted above is much easier, no need to use the left/right cursor.
Now you've resized I'll put it back in the travel bag :lol:

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

Petesie's off the Cuff Trip Report 2

The minx is shown the door around 4pm and I say see you later Darling...I get the usual suspicious look and a bit of a sulk and funnily enough I can't be fucking bothered with it. I hook up with Jacko 2 minutes later in the Avenue and we head down to the Pattaya Beer garden and meet up with Burenboy and his date and are shortly joined by his brother.

We share a few beers, laughs and accolades and me and my fellow Scottish deviant wander up the Strasse which is eeriely quiet at this time of day..so we have a few beers around the place and have a few in early Ezy, we have a chat with Bee, new bolt ons look charming and Lita comes in so we have a laugh with her and she rings Karl up and winds him up asking when's Jacko and Petesie are coming.......2 days he says...so Lita says "really Darling"...so as it's still fairly early we head down the road to La Bamba.

Plenty of missed calls and sms from the Wee one...we have yet more laughs and chat with Alis and the girls and I must say the new stable is looking mighty tempting..hmm...Donny is in and we are joined by BB..we sort out the details of the forthcoming event and I get molested by Ice so out comes her tackle and I give her a good stroking and show Jacko the goods...he puts in his new smiley face contacts and we have a hoot...the lads are heading to Sunnee plaza so we shoot up Soi Buakhow to face the music.

We buy a few drinks and madam is po faced to say the least so my decision is made and we say Bye Bye and head off up the road...we have a couple at a few bars and hit the late Ezy and soon joined by Karl who laughs at the pair of us, we've been at it for 6 hours and it shows...shortly Jacko says look who's here..aw no...Aum my wee stalker has appeared...I try to be civil but to be honest I've tried too hard already so we just enjoy the evening/morning regardless...Jacko does his wild man stuff and we are all having a good chuckle at the antics of the Scottish Ladyboy terrorist, when Aum goes out to make a call I whip out Vicky's tackle and give her a quick BJ at the bar...mmm....Jacko is impressed but desists from joining me as his catch for the night has him pinned..so we arrange for a later tag team event with the new one and Aum returns.

I head off down the Strasse at 4ish...good grief I've just done a 12 hour session...aargh...so we walk home and I try to chat to herself...she seems okay but I'm not getting the vibes...mm...back at the PBR she has a smoke and I have a large JWBL on the balcony and then we go for it at her insistance and it's not bad stuff but I'm full of drink and while me old chap is well stiff that's my lot so after her tum is well covered by her come we crash and I hold her all night.

In the morning I try to talk to Aum again to find out whats bugging her but she's not forthcoming so we have a few attempts at boom boom but she's complaining she has sore bum as she no have customer long time...so I say okay you do me then...no Darling my cock sore too...mmm..so she gets it straight..."look, Aum...you have sore arse and sore dick......you're no fucking good for me...stunned silence...so we get showered and dressed and we head out...the incredible sulk ensues so I ignore this and don't even look back as she gets her bike ride...oh dearie me!

more to follow.

Attached Files

#11 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:57 AM

I like how you roll,..this should be good
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

Petesie's Off the Cuff Trip report 3

I head off down the second road on a baht bus to the big C to hook up with Jacko and Jen where we sort out fresh sims and have a bite at Black Canyon. Jacko goes to the flicks with his date and I search for some wrapping paper for the prizes and have a quick think mmm, why not ...so I give Kate a ring...you ok Sweetie?...I ok...where are you?..in my Loom..ok Darling...I want see you...ok I go my bar...right see you there soon..that sorted I get a ride back to freshen up and ditch my goods at the Loom.

The bike takes me up past Pook Swan and as luck has it the traffic stops us right outside...bollocks...I am soon spotted by eagle eyed Ek...where you go...I just smile and wave and ride off into the distance.

I then head down to Soi 6 and come in from the rear as usual. Tya says hi and says Kate inside so I perch at a spot by the bar and order a drink and wait...dear me I never recognised her...the arms go round and I get a hug and a kiss and she looks stunning to me..her hair is shorter and she's gone all blonde...and no make up at all...she's just had contacts in and says her eyes are sore so no cosmetics...okay...wow...it's nice to see her and the freshness is still there, which is absolutely charming. I go say hello to Ann and get the usual enquiries about the Scottish Terrorist so he gets an sms to warn him in case he turns up with you know who and we all have a drink and shoot some pool.

Jacko joins us after his movie and we shoot the breeze and he gets hit on big time. I check out Kates new bolt ons which look perfect on her. Kate is off to Cambodia for the visa run in the morning so I decide we'll cut it short there so I slip her some cash which she is reluctant to take from me so we head off to la Bamba and meet up with Rossco for a good old blether and beers. I get smothered by Ice and we then go up the Strasse and have one at the Rolling Stone bar.

We spot the lovely Sophia and buy her a drink before we hit the big Ezy. Lita is in attendance so we enjoy some tunes and Jacko gets out of order on a few occasions and settles down with someone else...oddily enough I can't be bothered and just hit the drink...things are good and before you know it it's fucking 5am...aargh!

We settle up and decide to go for one in Linda's...a really drunk Ann is there.....apparantly her Italian boyfriend has just died so all her plans for the future are up the Swannee...she is genuinely upset and the tears are flowing.....she cries on Jacko's girls shoulder and we are absolutely fucking ruthless with the wisecracks...oh we were howling..Jacko really thinks she is a GG as she is so small so I whip her drawers down to reveal her wee chap. I feel sorry for her so in her time of grief, what more could I do...I took her back to the PBR and slipped one up her.

It was funny on the Baht bus as she was shitfaced and nearly falling off and I virtually had to carry her through the avenue and into reception. In the hotel I got all her gear off in the corridor as I was holding her up trying to get my key in the door...the cleaning lady Kaew was just starting her shift for the day so she just stood there looking at me with an extremely drunk naked ladyboy trying to get my key in...oh my...in the Loom I was extremely sympathetic and was generous with the Lube and gave her a bit of internal massage for solace...this is day 2 and oddily enough it's turning out fine. I watch the sun come up and relax with my JWBL while the grieving widow crashes face down...mmm...I better wipe that up before there's a mess.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci