Paris from Jenny bar

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:18 PM

Have anybody the mobile of Paris from Jenny Bar? I know she is there every night. But i stay together with the best friend of Jenny (owner of Jenny bar) before (real lady). So many eyes watching me in Jenny bar. better contact by phone.
Would be so nice if someone can help me.

#2 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:54 PM

Clearly you are "playing with fire", but in similar circumstances I write a small note, something like "Please call me at 0n nnn nnnn, I want to meet you sometime/later/tonight/tomorrow", and then pass her the note as discretely as possible. If you can write it in Thai so much the better. (replace those 'n's' with your mobile phone number, if that wasn't obvious :D :) )

Alternatives include "admiring" her mobile phone and adding your number to her directory, then show it to her. Or "admire" her phone and send an SMS from it to your phone, voila you have her number!

p.s. I'd like Nat's phone number (from Hi Boss/soi 6).

#3 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:48 PM

I come to Jenny bar such a long time. I go with many ladyboys there before also from Linda bar. The most there know that i stay with friend of owner before. And i know that a few ladyboys couldn't go before again to Jenny Bar of cause they go with men who are intersting for Jenny the bar owner. That's the reason they changed to Linda-Bar.
But Paris is a must be for me. Of cause my favourite before died last year by accident. Her name was Bee (maybe someone remember).

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:35 AM

I come to Jenny bar such a long time. I go with many ladyboys there before also from Linda bar. The most there know that i stay with friend of owner before. And i know that a few ladyboys couldn't go before again to Jenny Bar of cause they go with men who are intersting for Jenny the bar owner. That's the reason they changed to Linda-Bar.
But Paris is a must be for me. Of cause my favourite before died last year by accident. Her name was Bee (maybe someone remember).

Bee, what a babe she was; Tall, slim, beautiful face, gorgeous figure and i loved how she used to swing her hips like Naomi Campbell as she strutted around the bar counter at Jenny Star as though she was a catwalk model.
Infact i went with her S/T the day before she was killed in that horrific bike accident in January 2004. RIP :(

#5 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:29 PM

Hallo Pat Tire,
about Bee (one of the beautifulst LB Pattaya ever has seen) i sent you an PM.

#6 shadscat

shadscat
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:06 AM

The one who appeared on LxxxBxxGxxxx.com as 'Sky' and was described as a basketball player ? ( who was also selling "sand paintings" on walking street for a while )

That's a real shame I knew her for years, even b4 she lived with that Dutch guy who ended up getting busted at the View Talay party.

#7 jlock

jlock
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:48 PM

the ladyboy Bee who you mentioned died in a motorbike accident, is she the same Bee that is going by the name of suzy wang on the website www.ladyboyparis.free.fr
And if so is she really dead or just away somewhere as i had heard reports that she was in prison, can you confirm

#8 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:55 PM

Hello,
sorry i couldn't open the file. I know 2 lb Bee in Pattaya. If you have picture i can confirm. Bee which died by accident on january 2004 was one of the most beautiful lb's Pattaya has ever seen.
And her death is definitely. The other Bee i saw last time in 2003.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci