looking for amy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pro2000

pro2000
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:15 PM

anyone know a ladyboy called Amy .she used to work in obsessions last year known her for 3 years lost contact with her any help would be great.(if you need to see her picture she is on the free site ladyboylovers pictures are over a year old now)thanks

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:25 AM

If you use the Search function on this site, you will find a few bits of information about Amy !

It appears she is living in Switzerland these days.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:43 AM

Koykaeng, it is not same Amy, the one that lives in Swiss worked in Casanova and used to be my GF in 2002.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

Sorry, I must have gotten excited......

The Amy I was referring to was from Casanova, not Obsessions as detailed by pro2000.

On a postive note, that "search" function on the site works a treat !

Cheers

Koykaeng

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:08 PM

Dah....
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 DeeMak

DeeMak
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

Is this the same Amy that is post-op, drop dead beautiful with natural hormone tits? She is stunning.

#7 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:54 PM

anyone know a ladyboy called Amy .she used to work in obsessions last year known her for 3 years lost contact with her any help would be great.(if you need to see her picture she is on the free site ladyboylovers pictures are over a year old now)thanks

Re: Amy on the referenced website, I last saw her maybe three months ago in Bangkok and she was having a tough time of it. AFAIK she has returned "home" (Issan). I tried to get more details but was unsuccessful. FWIW she's broken a few hearts.

#8 pro2000

pro2000
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:08 PM

i wanna keep this post active in the slim hope anyone sees her.

#9 pro2000

pro2000
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:31 AM

im back in bangkok in 2 weeks hoping someone has seen her

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:42 PM

Last night in Walking Street I saw the most beautiful "Girl" I'd ever seen in Pattaya.
She was just incredible !!!
Anyway, I finally caught up with her to have a chat, and infact this amazing looking girl was actually Amy or Emma or 86 other aliases she appears to use.

I asked her where she was going, and she told me she was going home to change into her dress, even though she was already looking incredible in the flowing orange dress she was wearing.

So there you have it, the wonderful Amy is still doing her thing on Walking Street !

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci