• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:33 AM

I regard the following as superstars:

Gyk, Areeya, Annie (old obsessions), Barbie (unfortunatly she is), Amy/Emma, Paris, Nikki, Noon , Lusi, Mint, Nancy, Beam, Jay, Pond (maybe), Eye, Ex, Moo, Helen, Noon (cascades), Talisha, and probably more I missed so feel free to add.

Ive been with eight of them (Gyk, Annie, Barbie, Emma, Paris, Noon, Noon, Beam). :lol: So lads who is the biggest superstar fucker? PT? Sev7en? The legends?????? How many have ye had in your time? But they have to be generally accepted as superstars. I presume everyone would accept the above.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Annie, Lusie, Pond, Talesha, Ming, Nat, Gigi, Vicky, and others not listed on this site.
Probably did the old staff in Casanova completely, Obsessions, and most of KC3.
Was never a fan of Cascade at the time as it switched so much from GG to Lb's by the time I left
So many LB So Little Time

#3 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

Was never a fan of Cascade at the time as it switched so much from GG to Lb's by the time I left

What time Cascade had gg´s? As i was there for the first time in 2003 only lb´s was working there.

#4 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

Smile yes Cascades opened as a GG GoGo didnt last that long and then closed, finally it re-opened as the place we know and love. Trying to remember the year, I was in it once when it was a GG place then never went back when it became LB.. Unitl I saw the light :twisted:

Not sure if I like the idea of this thread, much prefer to think of all the LB's as virgins and that there time with me is the first time ROFL 8) but more seriously I do really find the Ladies less attractive if I know personally all the peeps they've been with. (I prefer my fanatasy of them being virgins, or more seriously engaging in p4p with people I dont know personnally.)

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

Not sure if I like the idea of this thread,

Me neither! I dont have to count how many "superstars" (what for a ridiculous word!) i had to feel good.

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

What an extraordinary idea for a thread :?

I don't regard any of them as superstars just superwhores perhaps :lol:

#7 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

Superstars are in the eye of the beholder....i know many a "superstar" (in my eyes anyway) that are not on that list or any list.... cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

I agree with donnykey - the current crop of superstars are because of internet fame. There are plenty of others who are as beautiful and maybe even better personalities who are out there waiting to be discovered.

Guys who have a to do list may be very disappointed if the chemistry doesn't work with their fantasy lady. There are more lovelies than those featured on the websites, just keep your mind and eyes open when you arrive. The to do list can keep your motivation up for the trip - but the chemistry is more important for the fantastic time.

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

I should have explained what i meant by superstars. I dont mean that I look at them as godesses or anything. The opposite with regards to many of them. I just mean the internet hyped girls that have had a lot of coverage in threads or sites. Just to see does it actually work for them. Have these superstar publicity whores enjoyed more baht from us bm's due to their publicity?

Becasue we have read and seen so much of them have we ended up fucking them? I think i probably have. I am sure it will work this way with Neung now for example.

So PT's term is probably better. SUPERWHORES! :P :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#10 oifarang

oifarang
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

Superstars and Legends to me are really quite strange names to give to prostitutes and men who pay them for sex.
I have noticed there seems to be quite a lot of what must boil down to "Hero worship" whether it is for the LB prostitute or the Customer who is paying so many of them.

#11 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

What i know there is only ONE superstar that are fuckeble in Pattaya and that is................................ME :)

#12 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci