Photo

LB lovers - What is you age?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your age?

What is your age?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:58 AM

I'm always curious as to the ages of the ladyboy loving members who post on this forum or who lurk in the shadows.

I often attempt to judge a person's age by the kind of responses they make to posts or by their opinions in these forums, but obviously that's completely innaccurate.

As the board is fairly quiet at the moment I hoped this might be an interesting way to fill some time.

In an attempt to garner the accurate ages of this intriguing demographic, hence the number of voting options, perhaps you'd be kind enough to vote on your age group.

Also, your opinions on LB lovers of different ages could be interesting.

So, how old are you? 8)

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

I'm 39, but feel more like 69. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:08 AM

I'm at an age when it took me 5 minutes to realise I'd typo'd in the thread title.

Then another 5 to discover it's un-editable - Doh! :o

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:22 AM

DELETED

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

I'm always curious as to the ages of the ladyboy loving members who post on this forum or who lurk in the shadows.

I often attempt to judge a person's age by the kind of responses they make to posts or by their opinions in these forums, but obviously that's completely innaccurate.

As the board is fairly quiet at the moment I hoped this might be an interesting way to fill some time.

In an attempt to garner the accurate ages of this intriguing demographic, hence the number of voting options, perhaps you'd be kind enough to vote on your age group.

Also, your opinions on LB lovers of different ages could be interesting.

So, how old are you? 8)

:lol: :lol: OK, from my posts how old do you think I am??? See if you can guess from my occasionally helpfull/occasionally annoying posts. :lol:

Ive found the average age of the LB hunters to be from 35-55. Obviously this is a generalization but from my experience this has been what ive seen. But last August/September there seemed to be a lot of young lads bashing around walking street. Soi 6 always seems a bit older.

How old do we think the G-Man is? :P
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:38 AM

Laptops 24 :wink:
G- man is 14 :P
I'm 47 but act more like a 30 yo :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 saifan

saifan
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

Gonna be 34 this spring.

#8 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:05 PM

I am 33 in July 08 ( i think ) :roll: .. last year i thought i was 33 until my mum told me i will be 32 !! "great" i said i have a year in hand lets go do some crazy fucking shit :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

#9 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:57 AM

Gman thinks I'm 11 (from an earlier post of his) :lol:
He's not far off, it's a multiple of eleven;3 or 4 times. I can never remember :wink:

Gman is probably 32 :?:
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:54 AM

35 and :twisted:

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:12 AM

Laptops 24 :wink:
G- man is 14 :P
I'm 47 but act more like a 30 yo :roll:

HAHA close. Im an owl boy now. 25. I dont even make it into the first bracket! :(
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#12 Mr Tom

Mr Tom
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:27 AM

I will be 35 this april

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci