How to become a ladyboy?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 streetkill

streetkill
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

Hey, i just wanna know how men become a ladyboy, do they eat hormones? do they are born ladyboys? What they are doing to become a ladyboy? Sorry if in this forum arleady are threat with this question. I was searching something in this forum but i don;t found anything. so if there already are threat, then write just link to this threat.

Sorry for my english. :)

#2 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:56 PM

What they are doing to become a ladyboy?

at first, to be born as a lady in a boy's body.
  • P&G likes this

#3 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

It's a good question and one I am also very interested in.

You may enjoy reading 'The Third Sex' written by Richard Totman.

It is his account of time spent in the company of ladyboys (no, no, not like you lot!) and his take on how, born as a male, these people ultimately become ladyboys and the paths they followed and the struggles and emotions they endured, but purely from his perspective of course. It doesn't enter into smutty talk at all, but I doubt he did his field research without sampling some of their charms.

Nice read, I enjoyed it - It includes some history about the third sex too. It opened my eyes a bit more and it made me see the world a little more from their perspective. Afterall, each of them are real people and deserve respect, if and when it's due, good and bad in all shades of colour, race and gender.

#4 sexy diver

sexy diver
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:07 AM

You can always ask your favourite ladyboy after you had sex.
I found that rather then chasing as many ladyboys as I can, I tend to stay with one LB for the whole visit in Thailand (can be up to 2 weeks), I prefer one who speaks English and then I get to know her as a person and not as a sex toy, many long coversations into the night.
If you stick to one LB she appericiates your loyalty to her and opens up to you, then she will also tell you when and why she became a ladyboy .
I was also told by my LB friend that when I stay with an LB for few days, they prefer to do "normal" tourist things with me during the days, like go with me to visit temples, go to the beach in Pattaya or Phuket etc. and not spend the evenings in bars and sleep all day.
As I spend time with very feminine gorgeous lB's, I'm not ashamed to be seen in public with them, not even at the Grand Palace.

#5 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:04 AM

put on make up ha...the state of some of them ha...
Been there done that

#6 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:41 AM

I think only a small percentage are transsexuals in the true scientific sense of the word. Most are gays who've discovered that working as an LB is more lucrative than as a male prostitute.
Anybody got any statistics?

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:40 PM

I think only a small percentage are transsexuals in the true scientific sense of the word. Most are gays who've discovered that working as an LB is more lucrative than as a male prostitute.
Anybody got any statistics?

I wouldn't agree with that statement, I don't know if working as a male prostitute is that much less lucrative, Thailand has one of the most thriving gay commuinities in Asia. Become a ladyboy isn't a simple financial choice, it brings with it enormous social stigma and general negativity, not to mention discrimination from friends, family and your general community.

There are some femboys who perhaps use enhancing femininity as a means to make money, but I'm not even sure you could say most famboys are gay guys in disguise!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:56 AM

genuine fact........
not all go go boys are gay .
what a horrible way to have to earn a living if you are not.!
a mamasan in phucket told me to check with him first , as they are not all gay.
which proves, there is good money in being a rent boy.
i agree with kliome on this one, would you walk round in heels and a handbag for money?
pumping silcone and colagen into your body?

remember, no ladyboy grew up saying, "when im older,i want to go to pattaya and be a hooker".
their dream is to dance in the cabaret shows, and be admired.
the hooker stuff eventually kicks in when they see what their friends have, mobile phone , nice room etc.
sad, but true.

and , sexy divers reply was perfect.!
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci