Pent House Hotel

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 boobsfucker

boobsfucker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:28 PM

Whats your opinion about Pent House Hotel in Pattaya?Have any good or bad experiance?Is it LB free hotel?Comment please.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:00 PM

May I respectfully draw your attention to an earlier thread whilst requesting that you perhaps try using the search fuction for the accomodation section of this forum :lol:

http://www.lb-69.com...light=penthouse

#3 boobsfucker

boobsfucker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

Tks Pat Tire.I visited ur prefer links.But I want to know more about Pent House Hotel

#4 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:50 AM

Penthouse was a big reason I came to Pattaya for my first time back in 2003. I loved the gaudy oversexed decor and the fact that there was a go-go attached. I have stayed there 4 or 5 times. In my opinion it has gone way downhill, especially in terms of service. This place was hot and had a great energy, there were all kinds of renovations, improvements and ideas to raise the level of debauchery and sleaze. I feel it peaked in 2005, then something went wrong, the management became quite rude and started to take on a superior attitude. Now, I stay much longer when I visit Thailand (currently making plans for a 4 month stint) so I rent a condo.

If you have never been it's still an experience not to be missed, a few ladyboys work there (hot ones), get a room with jacuzzi and balcony, stay less than a week, expect to be ripped off a bit (bill padding), go absolutely wild and you'll have a great time. Staying at the Penthouse will improve your luck and treatment in Kittens.

I still have to stop in to Kittens at least once every visit for nostalgia sake. I always manage to find someone (GG or LB) really hot.

http://www.lb-69.com...album=60&page=4

I'm going to check out Galaxy suites for a week in Nov. to kick off my trip before I settle into a condo for the remaining months.

Have fun!

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:29 AM

Yes Yellowmenace, I remember those pictures because they were all over the internet a few years back.
Anyway, where have you been :?: It would be nice to see you posting a lot more if you have time to spare :lol:

#6 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

LOL, I didn't realize they were ALL over the net.

I've always been more of a lurker, Pat tire. I tend not to stay quiet unless I've actually got something to say, but I am trying to get more active on site. In part, because I'm in the very exciting planning stage of my next trip to heaven.

#7 Kanglow

Kanglow
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:16 PM

Staying at the Penthouse and having an awesome time. I just can't stop myself being naughty. Obsessions, the club next door, full of LBs. Well, less a couple that can always be found in my Jacuzzi. Come and join us!!!
OK. lets try to be serious for a moment. The room. Very fresh, very clean, very quiet (except for me in the Jacuzzi). Big flat screen TV (with 24 hour Adult Education Movies!!!). 24 hour room service so, something to munch on whenever you feel like a masticate!! Sexy Lights, Sexy Swing, Sexy Bed with Sexy Bar. +++

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

Staying at the Penthouse and having an awesome time. I just can't stop myself being naughty. Obsessions, the club next door, full of LBs. Well, less a couple that can always be found in my Jacuzzi. Come and join us!!!OK. lets try to be serious for a moment. The room. Very fresh, very clean, very quiet (except for me in the Jacuzzi). Big flat screen TV (with 24 hour Adult Education Movies!!!). 24 hour room service so, something to munch on whenever you feel like a masticate!! Sexy Lights, Sexy Swing, Sexy Bed with Sexy Bar. +++

You forgot the part where you are suppose to say that you are not in anyway connected to the hotel except for being a guest? "Come and join us!!!" Always suspicious when someone's first two posts are great reports about the same place.

I take it they have fixed the cockroach problem they had a couple of years ago?
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 Kanglow

Kanglow
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

Oops - Sorry xyzzy. Maybe my English is not good. I meant to say come and join us in the Jacuzzi - meaning me and he two LBs from Obsessions.

"Well, less a couple that can always be found in my Jacuzzi. Come and join us!!!"

Never mind.

Cockroaches. They must be on vacation!!!

Lets all have a wonderful, humourous and relaxing weekend...

#10 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Nikki currently on the premises at obsessions Kanglow?

#11 deep118

deep118
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

There are plenty of Penthouse thread here, don't know which one I should post. I'll post here and hope this is the 'official' thread for penthouse hotel.

Fyi, I've booked two hotels (no deposit required) at Jasmine Hotel and PBR. I am still not sure about PBR's location and not sure if Jasmine Hotel is a hotel i'd feel comfortable (no in-room safety box??). Plus.. it was due to my limited budget I decided to book Jasmine hotel and PBR. But now I have plenty $$ to burn (thanks to currency trading).. I am revisiting my interest on Penthouse hotel.

I am interested on the Premier or Patpong 2 room. Has anyone have recent experience on the hotel? It seems the latest is a year ago. My plan for Pattaya is mostly do STs actually but I won't mind ordering girls from Obsessions and Kitten. Is the hotel worth it with the room themes?

Is it true that you can watch the obsession/kitten girls from your room via TV??

Thanks for the help.

#12 deep118

deep118
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:59 PM

just by going through the virtual trip (pattayaphotoguide.com), the location has everything i want.. bars, restaurants, pharmacy, 7-11 and near the main road... downside is its near boyz town....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci