• Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:15 AM

DELETED

#2 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:24 AM

Hi stevie, i am the same as you and have booked a flight with royal jordanian fron LHR for my next trip in september and would like to know more info on this airline. Only booked as was the best option i got at £370 return. Had a friend who flew with them before and he said it was basic but couldn't fault them when you consider the price you are paying, so if you are flying out before me let us know how u found the airline.

Cheers
Mac

#3 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:25 AM

Flew with them on my last trip, they were f$&kin amazing compare to others. Normal economic class, you have the menu choice from selection of meals, eating on real plates and cutlery, compare to paper/plastic ones, the the planes are new, spacious and clean.

I will jump at flying with them if I had the choice again.

Is your flight from the UK and Direct all for £402?

I booked mine arriving on the 15th June £450 all incl. Direct with Thai Air, anyway hope the info is useful.

Happy hunting :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:31 AM

DELETED

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:48 AM

I've seen Royal Jrdan flights for as cheap as 350 inc tax. The only problem is they are always with huge stop overs, usually between 7 - 8 hours.

They do these flights cheap because under the current laws they aren't obliged to offer you a hotel or any comforts for stop overs under 8 hours...

Royal Jordan are an ok airline and the reviews are farly standard, But despite the cheap prices it really is worth paying the extra for a direct flight - even when the stop over is just a couple of hours it's still a real shite

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:50 AM

DELETED

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:01 AM

I remain bemused at the lengths some blokes go to with spending hours on end doing research and comparing different airline prices and all this for a saving of less than a hundred pounds.
For a brief period around 17 years ago I did a similar thing and learnt my lesson when flying on a shitty eastern european carrier. My advice is to choose an airline, enroll in their frequent flyer programme and use them exclusively while building up points, the free upgrades and special offers then start to accumulate.
In my case I use China Airlines (from Taiwan) and because the journey starts and finishes at my local airport in the UK (Stansted or Norwich) instead of the usual London hubs of Gatwick or Heathrow, a saving is made on drop offs & collections in both travel time and cost.
Also, these days no matter how late I leave it, they always find me a seat on a plane within a few days of when I would like to travel.

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:05 AM

DELETED

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:07 AM

Yes Steve....Bee is a babe, one of my favs in Patong.

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:08 AM

DELETED

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:46 AM

What sweet memories........... :oops:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:16 AM

I didn't realise China Airlines flew from Stansted (my local).

Cheers for that Pat

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci