Photo

Nana Hotel...any broadband/WIFI in the rooms??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

Hi All

I narrowed my search to the Nana hotel since its across from the NEP and has the disco as well. Does the Nana hotel have broadband connections or wifi in the rooms? If not, I need a hotel in the area close to NEP with broadband in room, any thoughts welcomed. Thanks in advance.
California (West Coast)

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

Very doubtful...Nana hotel is still well and truly in the 20th century and certainly there was no form of bedroom internet connection when I last used the place in September.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

Hi Pathway,

I'd suggest the Dynasty Inn Grande.

Broadband connection in the room.

It's a great hotel, only a short walk away from all the action, virtually brand new, extremely LB/Guest friendly.

Will set you back 2280 Baht/ night.

I used to stay at the Nana Hotel many years ago, and whilst it may well be the ultimate whore-mongering hotel, it really is past it's use by date in my opinion.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 vince2131

vince2131
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:06 AM

Yes, Nana has WiFi, but not in the room. You have to buy a token and sit in the lobby to browse.
Nana is Ok if you don't care so much about the conditions of the room. The most annoying thing is the bitchy attitude of some of their front staff. In my stay in April 2007 in a double room (checked in 2 people), when I brought another LB in for ST, the security guard sitting in front of the lifts complained and I had to go to the front desk to pay an extra 200Baht because a front desk bitch again insisted that they have to charge extra for the 3rd person. That F... woman behaved like a nasty bitch for no reason at all. That was the first time in over 10 years that I had to pay for a 3rd person in for a ST (or even LT). I complained to the hotel management the next morning and I was told that I did not have to pay extra fee for a 3rd person in the room just for a ST visit. But the charge was already in the computer. It was not the money, but their stupid attitude and an unintended show in the lobby.
The only thing I like about Nana is the good BF and 3pm checkout.
Vince

#5 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:32 PM

Hi Pathway,

I'd suggest the Dynasty Inn Grande.

Broadband connection in the room.

It's a great hotel, only a short walk away from all the action, virtually brand new, extremely LB/Guest friendly.

Will set you back 2280 Baht/ night.

I used to stay at the Nana Hotel many years ago, and whilst it may well be the ultimate whore-mongering hotel, it really is past it's use by date in my opinion.

Cheers
Koykaeng

well say Koy.i always ask for network cable during check in.

#6 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

Pathway

It is a bit late to ask for "network cable" at check in.

If they have WiFi they probably have a web site (Google search). Most hotel web sites say if they have WiFi in room or just in the lobby. The new Dynasty Grand, though more expensive, is a good bet - it is far enough away from Nana Plaza but only a 5 minute walk and definitely a nice hotel.

If you stay there you get your free minibus to Pattaya Dynasty which saves 1000 plus on a cab.

If I can help any more let me know. See you in November

#7 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

Pathway

It is a bit late to ask for "network cable" at check in.

If they have WiFi they probably have a web site (Google search). Most hotel web sites say if they have WiFi in room or just in the lobby. The new Dynasty Grand, though more expensive, is a good bet - it is far enough away from Nana Plaza but only a 5 minute walk and definitely a nice hotel.

If you stay there you get your free minibus to Pattaya Dynasty which saves 1000 plus on a cab.

If I can help any more let me know. See you in November

sometimes the WiFi is out of order.so is better to ask a network cable from reception.It's free of charge.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci