Bangkok vice!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:54 AM

When i was there in January, the police were clamping down on all the lb's trying to freelance outside nana after closing time. They were issuing 1000 baht on the spot fines for any lb who looked like she was hanging around. This made all the ladyboys scater after they finished work, and made it very hard for a late night hunter to choose his prey.

For some reason the po-po would only hassle the ladyboys and completely turn a blind eye to GGs.
This really was a pain in the arse!

Im not sure what is the current situation is, outside Nana plaza at closing time.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:10 AM

I would have thought retiring to your hotel alone may have had the complete opposite affect ? :D

From what I've seen, this type of police action tends to occur periodically, and then things return back to normal very quickly, until they decide to repeat the excercise.

But it does make shopping for some action after closing time at Nana Plaza more diificult.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

Thats funny KK, but the only reverse effect it had was on my mood.. You can imagine the fustration. I fell asleep after a day out only to wake up around 2am, come dashing out of my hotel only to find GGs in abundance but hardly a LB in sight.
By 2.30 there were only scraps available. Went back to my shoebox at the majestic to call a couple of honeys, but many were already back in their rooms by now. So had to retire empty handed.

You live and you learn huh!

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:51 AM

I remember one particular night when the cops swung into action with their "arrest the ladyboys" mission that Chompoo happenned to be in the area, and the cops all walked straight past her as she looks so feminine they didn't suspect she was a ladyboy.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Chompoo
Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

That story is just sheer quality!

She really is the epitome of ladyboy elegance... The kind of girl you wanna take home to show mamma!

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:49 PM

I was with a LB not so long ago, I'd been with her a couple of days in fact. We went to meet one of her friends as she finished work in NEP.

We were waiting outside Nana and I spotted another LB I wanted to talk to, so I told the LB I was with to wait and I ran off to chat with the other girl.

5 mins later I get a call from teh first LB telling me she's being arrested. I go back to find her in a pig wagon with a couple of other LBs.

So I started explaining to the fuzz that the she was waiting for me, but eh didn't seem to care, and he smiles. I was getting a bit angry, and didn't want to get into any trouble so I just ask him the station and went to wait for them their.

I waited a good hour. Pig wagons turning up every 20 minutes full of LBs, and I mean full, these are lie pick up trucks and there must have been 20+ crammed in th back of them.

At this point, I should also note that this is a decent 'altenertive' pick up spot to Nana/Sukhumvit, I must have seen 50-60 LBs in the space of an hour, they all have to go into the station, be patronised and pay their fine. After they are left stranded outsde teh police station trying to stop the few taxis that pass. I chatted to quite a few of them and if i wasn't already waiting for someone I would have had a good line-up to choose from.

Anywa, so I waited about an hour for this LB, and no one would tell me what was going on, whether I was at teh right place, how long they would be. To make things worse her phone battery ran out after about 40 minutes so I stood there like a plank for teh last 20 minutes. Finally when her cattle truck arrived, she was in tears,, and I had to wait another 15 minutes for them to do eth paper work and pay 1000bht.

On the up side, we had the most amazing sex that night, which made it all worth it!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:54 AM

When i was there in January, the police were clamping down on all the lb's trying to freelance outside nana after closing time. They were issuing 1000 baht on the spot fines for any lb who looked like she was hanging around. This made all the ladyboys scater after they finished work, and made it very hard for a late night hunter to choose his prey.

For some reason the po-po would only hassle the ladyboys and completely turn a blind eye to GGs.

Im not sure what is the current situation is, outside Nana plaza at closing time.

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:10 AM

I would have thought retiring to your hotel alone may have had the complete opposite affect ? :D

From what I've seen, this type of police action tends to occur periodically, and then things return back to normal very quickly, until they decide to repeat the excercise.

But it does make shopping for some action after closing time at Nana Plaza more diificult.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

Thats funny KK, but the only reverse effect it had was on my mood.. You can imagine the fustration. I fell asleep after a day out only to wake up around 2am, come dashing out of my hotel only to find GGs in abundance but hardly a LB in sight.
By 2.30 there were only scraps available. Went back to my shoebox at the majestic to call a couple of honeys, but many were already back in their rooms by now. So had to retire empty handed.

You live and you learn huh!

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:51 AM

I remember one particular night when the cops swung into action with their "arrest the ladyboys" mission that Chompoo happenned to be in the area, and the cops all walked straight past her as she looks so feminine they didn't suspect she was a ladyboy.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Chompoo
Posted Image

#11 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

That story is just sheer quality!

She really is the epitome of ladyboy elegance... The kind of girl you wanna take home to show mamma!

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:49 PM

I was with a LB not so long ago, I'd been with her a couple of days in fact. We went to meet one of her friends as she finished work in NEP.

We were waiting outside Nana and I spotted another LB I wanted to talk to, so I told the LB I was with to wait and I ran off to chat with the other girl.

5 mins later I get a call from teh first LB telling me she's being arrested. I go back to find her in a pig wagon with a couple of other LBs.

So I started explaining to the fuzz that the she was waiting for me, but eh didn't seem to care, and he smiles. I was getting a bit angry, and didn't want to get into any trouble so I just ask him the station and went to wait for them their.

I waited a good hour. Pig wagons turning up every 20 minutes full of LBs, and I mean full, these are lie pick up trucks and there must have been 20+ crammed in th back of them.

At this point, I should also note that this is a decent 'altenertive' pick up spot to Nana/Sukhumvit, I must have seen 50-60 LBs in the space of an hour, they all have to go into the station, be patronised and pay their fine. After they are left stranded outsde teh police station trying to stop the few taxis that pass. I chatted to quite a few of them and if i wasn't already waiting for someone I would have had a good line-up to choose from.

Anywa, so I waited about an hour for this LB, and no one would tell me what was going on, whether I was at teh right place, how long they would be. To make things worse her phone battery ran out after about 40 minutes so I stood there like a plank for teh last 20 minutes. Finally when her cattle truck arrived, she was in tears,, and I had to wait another 15 minutes for them to do eth paper work and pay 1000bht.

On the up side, we had the most amazing sex that night, which made it all worth it!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci