Photo

Yorkshire Inn, Patong-Entrance Discreet?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 nusa

nusa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

Hi,
Is the entrance to Yorkshire Inn @ Soi Sansabi discreet?
I mean are they are like millons of guests & staff gawking at you when you walk in with a ladyboy?

Even if they don't care I'd like not to be seen much.

Any adivice?

Nusa P

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:18 AM

I have no idea about the Yorkshire in, but I'm sure not many people would nootice, or even care.

If you are really worried about this, simply tell your LB friend your room number and get her to follow you up in 5 minutes. Most of the LBs are, sadly, very use to this and know exactly what to do.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:39 AM

Hi,
I mean are they are like millons of guests & staff gawking at you when you walk in with a ladyboy?

Any adivice?

Nusa P

i have stayed there 26 december.no problem just the rooms are so small you dont have place to move.next day i get flight back to bangkok and pattaya
So many ladyboys so little time

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:55 AM

I stayed at the Yorkshire Inn for five days in December and took a Ladyboy back every night.
There is only one entrance to the place and in doing so you walk thru the hotel bar which also serves as it's restaurant and TV lounge however, usually after 2 am that area is deserted apart from the night watchman who chaecks ID's but does not retain them.
Costass is right, rooms are small infact too small although very clean with nice furniture.
I would have moved but every where else in the vicinity at that standard was occupied. The location is right on the money.

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:20 AM

ya the yorkshire is ok as el pat said but across from it is the summer breeze hotel and the delux room is massive bedroom and seperat sitting room .but i had a gf there and one nite i took a lb back and next day my gf called for me and one of the bitches that works there told her that he had a lb last nite.well that put an end to that :lol: :lol:

#6 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:34 AM

I stayed at the Yorkshire Inn for five days in December and took a Ladyboy back every night.
There is only one entrance to the place and in doing so you walk thru the hotel bar which also serves as it's restaurant and TV lounge however, usually after 2 am that area is deserted apart from the night watchman who chaecks ID's but does not retain them.
Costass is right, rooms are small infact too small although very clean with nice furniture.
I would have moved but every where else in the vicinity at that standard was occupied. The location is right on the money.

1500 a night without breacfast and if you keep the key room with you you dont have to pass through security.i did it with 69billy and it works.bad due to small room and no aviallability in any other hotel we left phuket the next day,don't know if ever going back.everybody there including farrang business men became too match greedy .
:twisted:

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 02:56 PM

I paid 1300 but that was early Dec before peak season kicked in.
Although I do like Phuket (Patong) Pattaya is better.

One other thing I shall say about the Yorkshire Inn is that the place is Immaculate and everything is maintained in the correct manner (English Owner) however, as costassg says....rooms are small !

#8 nusa

nusa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

Hi,

Any adivice?

Nusa P

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:18 AM

I have no idea about the Yorkshire in, but I'm sure not many people would nootice, or even care.

If you are really worried about this, simply tell your LB friend your room number and get her to follow you up in 5 minutes. Most of the LBs are, sadly, very use to this and know exactly what to do.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:39 AM

Hi,

Any adivice?

Nusa P

i have stayed there 26 december.no problem just the rooms are so small you dont have place to move.next day i get flight back to bangkok and pattaya

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:55 AM

#12 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:20 AM

ya the yorkshire is ok as el pat said but across from it is the summer breeze hotel and the delux room is massive bedroom and seperat sitting room .but i had a gf there and one nite i took a lb back and next day my gf called for me and one of the bitches that works there told her that he had a lb last nite.well that put an end to that :lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci