• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:29 PM

Hi,

Coming over again in a few months and am starting to book hotels etc. and was looking for some information on a few hotels near nana.

The bel-aire princess on soi 5 and the majestic grande hotel on soi 2 are the hotels i have been looking at, and as i have never stayed there before was interested to know if these were guest friendly and if the hotel was good value etc.

Any info would be appreciated.

Craig

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:59 PM

Don't know about the princess but Majestic Grande is certainly guest friendly along with it's lower cost same ownership establishment the Majestic Suites.
The recently opened Dynasty Grande in Suk Soi 6 is also excellent value for money and similar standard to Maj Grande.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:26 PM

I stayed at the Bell Aire Princess once, as my travel agent offered it to me virtually for free as a package with some airfares.

The foyer and dining area was nice enough, but the rooms were fairly old and tired. They wanted to charge me a joiners fee also when I enquired.

I hated the place, and after the first night shifted back to my usual hotel, The Dynasty Inn.

It appears the Dynasty Inn looks like a war zone at the moment owing to refurbishments being undertaken.

I just booked the Dynasty Grande, brand new hotel, LB & Farm Animal friendly, walking distance to Nana Plaza, no hassles !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:32 AM

Cheers for the advice guys, think i will forget about the princess and choose between the majestic grande and dynasty grande. Both seem decent hotels and as they are guest friendly that seals the deal for me.

Cheers

Craig

#5 dennisafrancis

dennisafrancis
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

so there is no joiners fee to take our lbs to our rooms at the Majestic Grande or Dynasty Grande. I need to make a choice.

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:51 AM

so there is no joiners fee to take our lbs to our rooms at the Majestic Grande or Dynasty Grande. I need to make a choice.

No joiners fee payable at either of these hotels, so the choice is yours...

Cheers
Koykaeng

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci