Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:57 AM

Is this a good hotel for lb lovers :?:
And if so do i have to pay for overnight guest ol :?:

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:30 AM

Given the position in Soi 8, the location is great if you like being amongst all the action, however it can be very noisy given the proximity to so many bars with loud music and people.

With regards to bringing back LB's, not a problem, and no joiner fees.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 adamski69

adamski69
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

No Guest Fee and lb friendly! When I was there last month I took two Ladyboys from Didi Bar (Cream and Nancy) to my room and everything was allright. Even the desk clerks gave me the thumbs up!

:D
May You Be In Heaven Half An Hour Before The Devil Knows You Are Dead

#4 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:48 PM

good hotel but check ur room 1st- mine stunk of cigarrettes last time.

#5 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:39 AM

No Guest Fee and lb friendly! When I was there last month I took two Ladyboys from Didi Bar (Cream and Nancy) to my room and everything was allright. Even the desk clerks gave me the thumbs up!

:D

Hi Adamski!

At my last holidays I also took the young and beautiful Cream (she was 18 years old) and the horny and pretty Nancy (She came three times one night. What a night!). Both the girls are excellent in bed but that night when I took both was not a good night. Nancy was jealous. Have you had the same problem with her? Cream told me that Nancy was fallen in love with me. Hmm! I think the problem was that I took Nancy two nights before I wanted Cream and Nancy in my bed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci