Photo

To LB-69: Thanks for the Mint-Bondage vid but...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 denuk2003

denuk2003
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:23 AM

I am very grateful for the opportunity to see another vid starring my favorite superstar Mint. But, I was kind of hoping/expecting/anticipating that she would have been paired with another LB this time.

Please tell us Mint fans when (or if) we will get to see Mint in a vid with another gorgeous LB where she eventually tops her partner?

#2 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:08 AM

subscrtiptions would have to go up alot for that lol

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:51 PM

I am very grateful for the opportunity to see another vid starring my favorite superstar Mint. But, I was kind of hoping/expecting/anticipating that she would have been paired with another LB this time.

Please tell us Mint fans when (or if) we will get to see Mint in a vid with another gorgeous LB where she eventually tops her partner?

The video and set was done few days ago. Here is the small preview:

Posted Image

#4 denuk2003

denuk2003
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:55 AM

[quote name="LB-69"][quote]I am very grateful for the opportunity to see another vid starring my favorite superstar Mint. But, I was kind of hoping/expecting/anticipating that she would have been paired with another LB this time.

Please tell us Mint fans when (or if) we will get to see Mint in a vid with another gorgeous LB where she eventually tops her partner?[/quote]

The video and set was done few days ago. Here is the small preview:

{image as above}

Yippee!!! Thanks alot LB-69. I hope that the vid won't take many more weeks to publish.

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:41 AM

As I mentioned before, we trying to bring as many faces as we can. Mint is popular, no doubt, but we cant update only with her galleries and videos. It will take some time before the next set gonna be pubslished. However we will try to bring it up ASAP.

#6 cpowers

cpowers
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:12 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing her bottomed too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci