Apart from Thailand and Philippines

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gregoh2021

Gregoh2021
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 06:09 PM

Just wanted to know what the LB Scene is like elsewhere in SE Asia. Obviously Thailand never disappoints but found Philippines to be a little more difficult as the LBs seem spread out across the cities and traffic is always a major problem getting anywhere

I’m thinking Vietnam and Cambodia as options. Anyone have advice on these 2 or could recommend anywhere else?

#2 Djentleman62

Djentleman62
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 09:38 PM

Try laos

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 09:54 PM

I don't know about Laos since I have never been there, but when I was in Nong Khai, I could spot ladyboys in Vientiane with my Wechat. 

Issan : if you haven't been in Issan, it's worth exploring. The greatest Pattaya ladyboys come from either Issan or the north of Thailand (Chiang Mai and around). 

Cambodia : it's worth visiting Siem Reap to visit temples north of the city. If you're lucky you will find ladyboys there. You can also find ladyboys in Pnom Penh and Sihanoukville.

Malaysia : ladyboys are fairly easy to find over there. Prices decreased in the past few years as well as the currency. 

Japan : ladyboys are expensive but may be interesting. 

Korea : Only little information on South Korea. Ladyboys seem to be rare and expensive in Seoul. 

China : I don't know about traveling to China now, but you can find ladyboys hookers over there if you know how to search.

Vietnam : several cities are full of ladyboys. They hide behind the walls and sometimes work in bars (no bar fine). Frontiers have been closed since April 1st 2020. However, Vietnam is a place where you can find girlfriendly ladyboys and hot piglets. You just need to learn the method. 

Indonesia : It's such a large country that it's hard to describe the ladyboys scene as a whole. Aussies find ladyboys in Bali. A few ladyboys can be found in large cities in Sulawesi. There is a fairly large ladyboy scene in Yogyakarta and around as well as in Jakarta and the suburbs. Many Indonesian states are Muslim and enforce Sharia law. You must be careful. 

Taiwan : a few ladyboys over there too. 

Right now, you need to check about the possibilty of traveling in each country. A travel ban's sometimes better than complex rules to be admitted in a country. 

#4 Gregoh2021

Gregoh2021
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:45 PM

Brilliant - Thanks for the comprehensive info. Some places you mentioned, I would never have thought of. I will for sure be taking up some of your suggestions.

Looking to travel as soon as possible - COVID lockdowns permitting

Cheers 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci