thaifriendly.com safety

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 cxnxtx

cxnxtx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 01:30 AM

Hi...I'm new to this lifestyle and, due to Covid, haven't been able to visit Thailand as planned. I just joined thaifriendly.com and have been chatting with many beautiful ladyboys. They all want money (of course) plus photos of me (and my cock)!

I'm a bit nervous about sharing these. Has anyone been blackmailed or had similar threats after sharing intimate images? Or, am I newbie and I should enjoy my new found fun?

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:38 AM

I spent a fair amount of time on ThaiFriendly and it’s sister site, Pinalove. It’s strange to me that you are getting requests for dick pics since one of the main complaints from the women is guys sending them dick pics. I never sent a dick pic but I did receive many from them.
  • SirMark likes this

#3 cxnxtx

cxnxtx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:48 AM

Thanks. They are only asking for pics (including dick picks) after we take the convo to LINE. I've not sent any...just curious as to how safe it is to share semi-personal info. 

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:01 AM

It is not a good idea to send "dick pics" to someone you do not know. You have no idea if the person you are replying to is a scammer, wanting the photos to blackmail or extort you.

You should also limit the amount of personal information you give until you can confirm the person you are corresponding with is honest and sincere without ulterior motives.

:cnd:

#5 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:59 AM

It is not a good idea to send "dick pics" to someone you do not know. You have no idea if the person you are replying to is a scammer, wanting the photos to blackmail or extort you.

You should also limit the amount of personal information you give until you can confirm the person you are corresponding with is honest and sincere without ulterior motives.

That last part is crucial and sometimes it takes a lot of chatting before you can trust someone. Any dick pics that I received from the ladies, I enjoyed for a bit and then deleted them.

#6 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 12:29 AM

I did have a Filipina Dom ladyboy on Thai friendly try and blackmail me. We chatted on WhatsApp then she recorded the video and went on Facebook and sent me a message there threatening to send the video to family members sharing my last name. She was going to do this by creating an account that faked my name. Fortunately I don't talk to them not do I care what they think about my sex life so I laughed at her and blocked her. She also would have had access to more info if my Facebook account was set to public.

I will say that has only happened once and I have talked to quite a few ladyboys. Also this can be avoided by not disclosing your full name.

#7 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 08:46 PM

It's not a good idea to establish too many contacts with ladyboys at Thaifriendly from your home country. Everyone did it before but it's a mistake. Just take time and watch profiles as much as you want but ask them for their Line only when you are ready to meet. 

Even before the Covid crisis, ladyboys would become impatient and ask for money. Don't send money, you will get nothing in return. Don't even ask for a price, they will try to make you believe that 3,000 bath is the basic ST price. Just watch profiles and get ready for your next trip. 

#8 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 14 July 2020 - 12:45 AM

blackmail? it's a close up of a dick?

Rx, come on, you can't confirm they're honest after you're IN Thailand, and they've stolen your phone :) 

I'd say if you are this worried about online hijinks, you probably are better off that there's no tourist flights into Thailand.

just be aware that while most of those girls are in the game for the money, there ARE a FEW who are really looking for a "long term relationship/true love).  Usually if they give out a phone number they're working girls.

p.s. stay away from the "true love" ones, obviously naive as hell.

in general they'll blow you off once they find out you are not IN COUNTRY.  WIth Covid, there might be some of em bored an just like some fantasy chat.  They ain't gonna discuss which Shakespeare play is their fav at any rate.

Personally, going to TF anymore is like walking into a Ferrari dealership...why tease yourself over something you are NOT going to be able to buy and drive. :)

#9 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

Im always sending out pictures of my schlong.... I get a lot of sexy bitches that way....Attached File  IMG-20200507-WA0009.jpg   42.65KB   2 downloads
  • rxpharm and horneydog like this

#10 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:34 AM

Haha😂, keep it coming lord sith

#11 Tinacharles212

Tinacharles212
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 19 December 2020 - 08:06 PM

("The-Sith") Fucking awesome I also bro.

#12 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 07:22 PM

If you are aware you won't have many problems. Giving out your first name and home country is probably as far as I would go. Def no facebook or way for them to contact fam or friends of yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci