ladyboy sexdate girlfriend hookup help angeles philippines versatile

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bartgumble

Bartgumble
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:26 PM

Anyone in Angeles City (Ph) or Tarlac City (Ph)? I can't make it to the PH this year and my lb girlfriend is upset. We've been dating for a while and she is a real tiger. She just loves sex. She is 34 and worked as a cam girl before. 

It might sound a bit weird but i'm really lookin for someone who can meet up with her and have sex with her! Yes, i know it sounds strange, but i'm serious. In NO MEANS am I or her looking for any financial compensation. It would be as a personal favour to me and a present to her. And of course a lifetime opportunity for you.

She really loves hard sex. She is versatile and likes it all. You can have your ways with her. 

It would be great if you could record it and send me a copy. I will not make the video public, but if you feel like sharing it, you can! 

All you gotta do is let me know that you are interested. And perhaps send me a picture of yourself. We are lookin for anyone up to 50 years old. 

You can send me an e-mail on bartgumble@outlook.com or let me know here. We will work out further details then. 

Attached Files

#2 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:06 AM

She is hot. Hit me up on skype LadyboyChaserTours BTW is it ok if I post her selfie on my website?

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboy, sexdate, girlfriend, hookup, help, angeles, philippines, versatile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci