Looking for ladyboy top

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jack.noo

jack.noo
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:16 PM

I am coming to Bangkok next week and would like to hook up with a ladyboy who prefers to be a top. Size not an issue. Any suggestions?

#2 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

Go to any ladyboy bar or massage spot as listed on this site and ask who offers this.. Also, to my knowledge, there is a "look" to a 'TOP'.  They are usually skinny and tall. They are usually not feminine and often have a hard look about them. Be aware that those who 'TOP' often have an aggressive nature.  A perfect example is Nancy who had the biggest cock around. She is no longer on the scene but when she was, look out !  She liked to grab men's nipples and squeeze until they wooped , and I was one of them !  

Also by reading this and other LadyBoy forums and looking at recent posts, there is often a ThaiFriendly ID that is given. It's certainly worth it to join and pay for the premium so you can talk to as many ladyboys as you like.

Happy Hunting !

#3 joco

joco
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:11 PM

Try Joy on smooci. I was in BKK a fortnight ago for 10 nights and met up with 9 different girls though did see Joy twice. As far as tops go she was the pick of the lot. A lot more feminine and attractive than her pics would suggest and very responsive to your wants. Medium sized dick so she wont split you in two.

She is versatile so also good for a ride back if you want.

Joy also advertises in Thaifriendly. Give her a try

Goodluck

#4 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:56 AM

Try Joy on smooci. I was in BKK a fortnight ago for 10 nights and met up with 9 different girls though did see Joy twice. As far as tops go she was the pick of the lot. A lot more feminine and attractive than her pics would suggest and very responsive to your wants. Medium sized dick so she wont split you in two.
She is versatile so also good for a ride back if you want.
Joy also advertises in Thaifriendly. Give her a try
Goodluck

9 in 10 days. Champion! We eagerly await a TR 😆
  • goodenough and horneydog like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci