Photo

Honestly what would your rather do ? Ladyboys or GGs ?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:17 PM

I've been coming to Asia for over ten years. As good as it was when I started to go, it was far better e ten or fifteen years before.   In Cambodia, you had your choice of open air bars, massage parlors, clubs and free lancers. The shopping Centers were chock full of interested girls The same was true in the Philippines and Thailand.  I never went to Vietnam, Laos or Singapore, so I don't know about the scene there. I did go a couple of times to Chang Ping in western China, and it also was beyond fabulous. The KTVs, the saunas, the Karokes, the footie massages  What is the essence of "fabulous" you say ?

Well, for the uninitiated or newbies it meant that the girls were young, fresh, great attitude, fun, inexpensive and numbered in the thousands.  The bar venues had cheap beers, naked dancers, low bar fines and girls routinely wanting to stay long time. It was easy to get and afford two or three girls at a time and/or multiple girls in the same day. The massage parlors routinely had hot massage girls, and there was a steady influx of new from the farm darlings, all looking for a westerner.  There were few if any Japanese men paying more than anyone for a pairing. The Chinese had not yet discovered or could afford Thailand , food was cheap, and families did not make Walking Street a place to visit.  Beach Road was clogged with amazing free lancers, even during the day. You could wait at the Bus Station and meet girls right there from Esan, and Changmai. The Beer Bars also shown large with so many diamonds in the rough that you never wanted to go home. Every soi had unusual and amazing bars. Classroom, Club Boesche, Cats, X zone, Mandarin, Beach Club etc  And this was ten years ago ! 

Now...

The China Scene has shut down in Chang Ping.

Angeles City , Philippines is disgusting...Fatties, girls on stage picking their nose , expensive

and finally ...Thailand

Expensive, bad attitudes, few hotties if any, no nudity, too many tourists, ugly massueses, expensive food and accomodation, hassles at customs, venues turned into family friendly locations, expensive bar fines, Japanese and Koreans taking away anything worthwhile, poor quality free lancers, and,

its getting hotter in Bankok and Pattaya then it ever has been ?  (have I left anything out ?)

But there remains one relatively affordable bargain, LADYBOYS !  Ten years ago , I never would have even considered going with a ladyboy. Ladyboys are turning up everywhere and are more attractive then they have ever been.  I remember being with AMY about five years ago. Damn was she gorgeous , didn't charge a wad and was incredibly sweet.  Did I change since then ?  Absolutely !

Not as able to get it up easily, don't want to work as hard to get a date, or spend much time in a noisy bar.  Now, if I go to Thailand, I don't even try to get a GG. The GG scene has just become pointless and rediculous. Its so expensive, they dont look at westerners anyway only Japanese and Koreans,

so for the same thing you might as well as take out a hooker in your own country or go to Europe.

There are so many great Lady Boy bars now in Bangkok and Thailand.

SO, the question is, do you really prefer Ladyboys, or, given the same situation as 10 years ago where hot, inexpensive, great attitude GGs were available, would you still prefer a girl ???

• veveron and P&G like this

#2 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:25 AM

For me ladyboys all the way. They are way better in bed and have a better attitude and more interesting. It is easier to make a connection with a ladyboy too.
  • mikel1 likes this

#3 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:30 AM

All the above applies to the ladyboy scene

#4 pareshtel

pareshtel
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:43 PM

I know Ladyboys but what are GG's ? I am new to this site 

#5 Slumpy

Slumpy
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:44 AM

I know Ladyboys but what are GG's ? I am new to this site 

It means Genetic Girls

#6 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:46 AM

I know of a retired man living in Pattaya for over fifteen years. He is suffering from a slowly progressing brain tumor. As a consequence, his face often goes into contortions similar to Tourette's Syndrome.  When we would go out to the gogo bars, the girls found his actions creepy. I tried to explain to them the situation, but, them having the equivilant of a sixth grade education and the maturity of a twelve year old, it didn't change their minds.  Bob (not his real name) decided to try the ladyboy scene. They more readily accepted him with his disability. My experience is that, often, ladyboys are of high intelligence. Many having considerable education. So Bob changed from interest in GGs to Ladyboys, not initially as he was attracted to them.

There are many spectrums under the sun.

• rxpharm likes this

#7 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:38 AM

I found your OP amazing since you describe a world that no longer exists. I had several  times in my life the feeling that I came to places too late to see the Golden age or at the time the Golden age was about to be over. I grew up in Europe where saw several waves of p4p activities coming then vanishingwithout actual reason. At first sight, it seemed that police repression or new laws managed to ban prostitution from cities, but I had the feeling that every new generation of girls organized the end of their own business. 

Sometimes girls become old fairly rapidly or look older fairly rapidly. When they are young and seductive, they also ask for little money and seem to be greedier at money while they become less seductive. It seems they start p4p because they like sex, then they prefer money and become tired of their clients and end up disregarding their clientele that brings them so much money. 

I then stared traveling to find girls and saw the same phenomena. I arrived too late in Central-Eastern Europe countries (such as the Czech republic) to find out that there had been good hotties to find just after the fall of the Iron curtain then I pushed further East and found that interesting situations in Bulgaria and Romania but exactly as in  Western Europe, girls became expensive ugly and uninteresting.  In Spain, the government let the p4p industry develop, but the same happened : older, nastier and uglier girls and rising prices. In between, I had experienced the same with Latina shemales in Western Europe.

When I first visited Thailand (2011), I focused mainly on ladyboys. I found most of the Thai girls neither  sexy nor attractive. I found the perfect slut though that would have great in a threesome with a ladyboy. I never found the ladyboy that would accept a threesome with a girl. I had rapidly the feeling that  the same happens with ladyboys as with GGs : less sexy, greedier at money, older, fatter, uglier. I also looked for ladyboys in several countries. I had been happy of my success several times but something was missing each time in every country and I went back to Thailand. Each time I came back to Thailand, I had the feeling that ladyboys are more expensive and less respectfull of their clients following the same track as GGs. 

I started with a ladyboy in LT. I can no longer find a girlfriendly ladyboy at an affordable price and I still dream of building a 3some with a ladyboy and a girl, but I know it's impossible especially for a LT. 

I Believe that I will stop looking for ladyboys one day. I will find another destination as I found Thailand (then South-Eastern Asia) and stopped going to Eastern Europe. I Don't know what I will find or where I am likely to go to. I am both pessimistic (I will no longer find SE Asia interesting) and optimistic (I will find Something interesting, girls or shemales somewhere else. 

I should also add one point to answer your question : when I am with a GG, I feel like finding a ladyboy and when I am with a ladyboy, I would like to be with a GG. This is probably why I would like to build a perfect 3some. 

BTW, I want to thank you for your description of Cambodia and China in the previous decade? I wuldn't have imagined that. Keep being optimistic. Happiness is sometimes around the corner. 

#8 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:18 AM

When I am wondering around looking for a ladyboy that would interest me, I now find a strange problem in Pattaya and Bangkok.  It used to be  in Cascade and Casanova bars in Nana Plaza that even if there were few or no customers, the girls would be on the stage dancing and acting sexy. Now I find that in BKK and also Pattaya that the Ladyboys are sitting outside the bar ignoring the customers. Am I to say stand up and piroett  so I can decide if I find you attractive ?  Also there is some embaressment at being the only person in the bar.  Then there's that crap of pushing for drinks, what about my friend....what about the mamasan and the waitress...bull shit.  If there is a show, I often ask that I would just like to watch the show.  Now I am a persona non grata . So I find myself wandering near and far, looking for that comfortable situation of old. 

The answer for me is staying a LONG time in both cities. Three weeks in Bangkok, and two months in Pattaya. Evidently few do this.

On this site people talk of three days here and two weeks at most there.  By renting a condo for three months I can take a break between outings for two or three days.  I have a chance then to get reinvigorated and then give it another go. Ten years ago I could expect to meet two or three fabulous girls a day.  Now I'm content to have a winner once every three weeks.  Just home the money lasts

• rxpharm and horneydog like this

#9 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:45 AM

Have you ever tried to go for a long time with a ladyboy for a "girlfriend experience" ? 

#10 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:51 AM

I admit to both being attracted and a little afraid of Ladyboys.  After all, they have testosterone not estrogen coursing in their veins.

I was in Bangkok when Keith Carradine was found dead hanging in his closet actually across the street from the hotel where I was staying.  Damn, had I known he was there, I would love to have met him.  Evidently, he played his flute at night in the lobby.  Anyway,

the story that was circulating was that he picked up two ladyboys, and they killed him.  Dont know how true, but I've never been afraid of a GG so have had numerous long relationships in Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, China, even Vietnam.  But I am afraid to have anything more than a short time and dismiss her. Further,  I have never had two together, which I would find amazing .  About the best

arrangement for me is meeting a ladyboy on soi 6/1 on Pattaya and having a drink then going upstairs at the bar.  That arrangement also was available at Obsessions at the Kitten Club on soi 13/1.

I think I want to start another thread to see if anybody else is attracted to, but a little afraid of ladyboys .

#11 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

I blame the world wide bubble burst thang...tho it did take a few years after to ripple out. Costs in general have been getting ever more stupid, food, etc. I have no problem finding tasty ladyboy cock but the problem has been they promise then fail. A recent stay in Patters went well at Katty bar as I stayed there for 4 or 5 days each time. I was turning away numerous honeys. The mass of Chinese and even Middle easterners and some Indians makes it more problematic too as they PERCEIVE they are worth more than they really are.  I don't see that factor declining anytime soon unless China economy tanks causing the ruble effect that lessened the Russian invasion somewhat. I also suspect being able to prescreen guys online sites (SMS by phone, etc.) lets them be pretty picky as well as RIDICULOUS. They can just hold out for Mr Stupidbux and apparently there is no shortage of those with more money than brains.

#12 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:34 PM

very true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci