Zula from smooci

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joco

joco
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

Hi guys. Has anyone met with Zula from Smooci. She has a 5* rating and I'm just wondering what she does to set herself apart from the rest. I was in BKK Oct18 and she wasn't available when I was there though I'm going back in 2 weeks time and very much much hope to spend a bit of time with her

#2 joco

joco
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:46 PM

I have come back to bkk and wasted no time in booking zula, she now goes by rose. She is more a girl next door type rather than a glamorous barbie doll type but still very feminine and totally passable. Minimal makeup and is very very pretty.All up it was a great GF experience, she really knows what she is doing and is a very intuitive and passionate lover. The only downside was her endowment is a bit small but if you like TO top or bottom with a not so big ladyboy then give her a try. She gets my 5 stars and then some.
  • lovefun likes this

#3 lovefun

lovefun
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:25 PM

I have come back to bkk and wasted no time in booking zula, she now goes by rose. She is more a girl next door type rather than a glamorous barbie doll type but still very feminine and totally passable. Minimal makeup and is very very pretty.All up it was a great GF experience, she really knows what she is doing and is a very intuitive and passionate lover. The only downside was her endowment is a bit small but if you like TO top or bottom with a not so big ladyboy then give her a try. She gets my 5 stars and then some.

Hey can you share her contact, i am visiting on 27 July to 30 July in Pattaya ? I would love if she could give me GF experience, I already have booking in 4 star hotel.  

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:52 PM

Hey can you share her contact, i am visiting on 27 July to 30 July in Pattaya ? I would love if she could give me GF experience, I already have booking in 4 star hotel.  

If you check on Smooci.com you can book her directly.

:cnd:

#5 joco

joco
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:19 AM

Search smooci.com then bangkok/trans. Look for Rose or Zula.
She may not be available to travel to pattya but you could enquire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci