Photo

Is it worth leaving Bangkok for a few days in Pattaya?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 joe atlas

joe atlas
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:52 PM

Staying in BKK for 10 nights and wondering if it’s worth visiting Pattaya. Is it a good scene?
Cheers

#2 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 10:24 PM

It is worth going to Pattaya.  There are multiple venues ...Walking Street, Soi Bukao, Naglua.

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:15 AM

It's always good to find a new horizon better or not. In Pattaya, you will find more bars, more ladyboys, more freelancers and cheaper prices. Perhaps ladyboys are not as sophisticated as in Bangkok, but Pattaya is a pleasant city to stay in. 

#4 joe atlas

joe atlas
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:20 PM

Thanks all for the help

#5 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:04 AM

I am gonna do the same, probably last 2 days in bkk, and when I touch down str8 to Pattaya, any recommendation on jacuzzi rooms hehe

#6 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 285 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:17 PM

I am gonna do the same, probably last 2 days in bkk, and when I touch down str8 to Pattaya, any recommendation on jacuzzi rooms hehe

Hey Horneydog,

My suggestion....for the type of girls you like, is to go to Katoeys R Us. Its like Obsessions. Also, there are so many other great bars and massage places for you to check out.

Pound for pound, Pattaya has the most Ladyboy action anywhere. But the ladyboys and especially the GGs are lower in quality than BKK......IMHO. More refinement and educated LBs in BKK and better put together too. But that doesnt mean its not a lot of fun.
  • horneydog likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci