Photo

Some Kiwi piece of trash thinks ladyboys are disgusting!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lotus Biscoff

Lotus Biscoff
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:45 AM

There's this guy on other forums I go on who mocks me for screwing around with ladyboys, as well as for being autistic and getting into trouble with various people that were my support staff years ago, although one such TS person I seen years ago was weird, and almost put me off ladyboys. I know he's in New Zealand, because he put his IP address (from Spark) on Wikipedia, in 2017.

Anyway, he's some obsessed moron that signs up multiple accounts and posts spam, random babble and obscene stuff on a relationships site I visit, and all because the idiotic admin removed all of the moderators. He's a fruitcake. I must have reported him on other forums like 10 or more times, but he just keeps coming back.

People like him need to be sectioned, and I think the police should be informed immediately, but when I reported him to my local police not too long ago, they were too lazy to pursue the matter.

88592698-rainbow-lgbt-rights-icons-and-s

#2 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:48 PM

Ignore the loser, don't play his game. Quite frankly - the more you stress the more he wins. 

Be smart.

• Lotus Biscoff likes this

#3 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 09:16 AM

Most likely an incel, they only wish that they could do what we do 😁, just ignore him, haters will always hate, no reason to fuel his ego
Just do you, cheers

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:15 AM

I once read a book about harassment in general (not only sexual harassment). One of the main advises to prevent being harassed at work consisted in not revealing information on one's privacy. This means I never talk of ladyboys with anyone in my job, in my family and even in my home country. I talk of ladyboys in forums like this one and that's all. When I close the window of a ladyboy forum, I don't mention my ladyboy monger activities even in forums dealing with mongering. 

I also remain discreet on my normal life in forums like this one. I stay away from other mongers. I share informations but I don't want to socialize with ladyboys mongers.

I don't think that Australian people are worse or more conservative than other people. I even met nice ones when having tourist trips in Thailand. I would suggest the OP to be less transparent on his personal activities. 

#5 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:37 AM

Here here, words of wisdom indeed, same goes for me, don't think most people will understand the touch of a ladyboy lolz

#6 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:46 AM

Amen to that! Good advice.

#7 Lotus Biscoff

Lotus Biscoff
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:38 AM

I know. He's quite a psycho, though.

Before the Acting Wiki closed, he was there all of the time.

#8 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

if your after ladyboys (as I am), be honest with yourself !  It's not her ass ment...its his ass ment (ladyboy ass)

#9 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:47 AM

I also say her ass when speaking of her. As a matter of fact, I see ladyboys (and shemales, tgirls ...) as "girls-trapped-in-aman's-body" and stay away from those I see as tranny/crossdressers ie just men/gay/whatever disguised in ladies to make money in p4p. 

#10 Lotus Biscoff

Lotus Biscoff
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:15 PM

He recently spammed on acyberlove.com again. He is a pussy. Anywhere else, he'd be gone in a flash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci