going longtime, tips pls

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:45 AM

I'm about to go on a moreday trip with a cute one met in Pattaya; been with her a few shorttimes before, all great (if not fantastic, she is smoking hot mind, very slim and slender, face just superb, boltons yes, cock a bit limpish, sex a tad lacklustre, just very pretty in my eyes, which is her biggest attraction to me); somehow I click with her and decided to agree on this trip, but ... a bit anxious; my biggest worry is the stubble in the morning lol on her chin, I never did wake up with a lb in my bed before; next thing, morning wood ... who goes to the toilet first cleaning bowels?

also, what daily fees are reasonable? she told me barfine + 2500-3000 daily

it's kind of an experiment to me ...

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:11 AM

You needn't worry waking up with a ladyboy in your bed in the morning. This is the same as waking up with a GG unless you pick up an amazon that needs to shave her face twice a day. You needn't worry about who goes to the toilet first. Just behave as you would with a girl. Ladyboys are ladies after all. 

The question about the rate is more difficult to answer. A few years ago, ladyboys would go LT more often. For my first years, I used to pay the fee for a ST every 24 hours during the low season (+ barfine if she worked in a bar). It seems that now LT fees are more expensive since ladyboys (especially those working in bars or seriously freelancing) expect to find more than one ST every night. It's up to you but it becomes more and more difficult to keep low prices in LT very year. 

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:56 PM

P&G gave you good advice, a few other things to consider: how many days is this trip? What happens is something goes wrong during the trip - problematic if it is more than 4 days or longer. You should make an agreement to pay her on a daily basis and not the full amount of days up front. This will allow you not to get in a bind if you ask her to leave sooner than the end of the trip.

If she does work in a bar/massage parlor, then yes, paying the daily bar fine is required - as it comes out of her salary if you don't pay.

• P&G likes this

:cnd:

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:12 AM

Sure. 

Needless to say you must anticipate a conflict at every stage of your long time. Always be able to travel or resume your travel without anyone's help and never pay many days in advance. This is why a ladyboy from a bar is problematic since her bar will require her to pay for the BF upfront. The best deal is to book her for 3 days then ask her for additional days. You will have to add the BF when paying her. (I did it once).

Example of a conflict that happened to me.  That was my first trip and my first ladyboy in Thailand. I had a very interesting daily rate but my love mate would make me spend a lot of money to get drunk every night. 

I first asked her to go to Issan, but once in her town, she knew the best bar in town and kept on drinking. Just for one word one evening (nothing to do with alcohol though), she became mad, took her money from her bagage  and went to an hotel bar and got worse than drunk drinking whiskey all evening long. When she knocked the door of my hotel room, I hesitated to open. I had tried every soft argument to bring her back to a positive attitude. I actually felt very stressed. She had brought me to the middle of nowhere and I didn't know how to get out of it. 

I refused any compromise on one point though : she had to stop drinking or I would go without her and I asked the hotel to check out on the next morning. I didn't know how to travel, but I was ready to do it alone. 

I traveled alone in many places of Thailand since then. I realized that this ladyboy taught so much about deep Thailand but this experience also taught me not to be shy to travel alone.

One more tip : write down in a pocket note book every amount of money you pay her for your agreement. Write down the day, the time and the amount of money. Be honest and you will be stronger if she complains you haven't paid her (happened to me once too). 

IMHO, you should always go for a ST before even talking of going LT and never bargain a LT with some one you don't know. 

I had decided I would do it on my own if she didn't accept my conditions : stop drinking and don't argue on my choice to go to another city. We had a great end of LT. 

• goodenough likes this

#5 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:16 AM

Thank you, both!

The trip is about 3 to 4 nights only, to a destination I always wanted to return to (Ko Chang), with a BYO, so when she asked me if we could go there, the opportunity appealed to me and I said yes.

My question about waking up to her stubble in the morning was a bit tongue-in-cheek, the thing is I'm a bit apprehensive about being intimate with a LB, meaning intimacy in a GFE kind-of-way, like cuddling up, or even a mundane thing as having dinner together. Having only gone ST with LBs until now, my relation with LBs was only about lust, not involving intimacy or a GFE, even if I can have friendly and joyful chats with them and respect them otherwise, as I would any person. It's just my preconception about a, or my, relation with LBs; they are not simply ladies to me (not meant in a derogative way).

Best way to find out is to try LT for one night I reckon, before doing a longer trip.

Her asking price sounds fair to me, where recently I saw mentions (in other barforums) of a new formula used: the number of STs missed per night (typically 5) * ST rate (typically 2000) + BF, amounting to 10k+ per day!

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:56 AM

Her asking price sounds fair to me, where recently I saw mentions (in other barforums) of a new formula used: the number of STs missed per night (typically 5) * ST rate (typically 2000) + BF, amounting to 10k+ per day!

You're welcome peaches - the formula you quoted is for a top earner lb, not all lbs can snag 5 STs in a night - so she's probably beautiful and can act like she's interested in the customer.

Please report back how things work out with her for the trip.

#7 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:37 AM

I used to pay a ST rate + BF every 24 hours. This formula sounds like a joke to me. 

#8 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:14 AM

read about the formula on ISG, didn't concern LBs, but TGs, and indeed, mostly for the top earners in the J- and K- oriented gogos, and it was an upperbound, I reckon 2 to 3 STs is a better estimate

barter a ST rate when going 24/7 ... hmmm ... I may try that, for a discount say

#9 peaches

peaches
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:49 AM

for feedback purposes: the original trip sadly never materialized, had to cancel that trip for other reasons; met her again in the spring of this year; had a nice shorttime with her again ... but no report with her, again ... she's a bit of an enigma ... physically she rings all my bells, and she fcuked me with gusto ... but mentally ... there's just no connection, a condition required to take someone out to the islands ... i felt a relieve actually for saving the time otherwise wasted, and yet, i think of her fondly ;) but that indeed may just be the investment done ...

• rxpharm likes this

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:41 PM

peaches, thanks for the follow up - sorry to hear that the long term trip did not work out - but as you discovered the chemistry wasn't there, so you saved yourself a bunch of frustration by not going ahead. Hopefully you will get the chance to meet an lb who will have the "spark" and chemistry so you can have a fantastic long term adventure with her!

• peaches likes this

#11 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 06:29 AM

Regretfully, not so many ladyboys want to go for a long time now. They prefer several short times. Business is business and Thai ladyboys lost one of their best attractiveness IMHO. 

• horneydog likes this

#12 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:51 AM

Agreed,Thais are wising up, more st better than 1 lt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci