Bangkok prices v Pattaya prices vs Phuket prices

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

Have heard that Pattaya prices are slightly lower than Bangkok and Phuket prices? True???

LB freelancers in Patts generally happy with 1000 but Bang & Phuket want more???

Heard numbers in Phuket are dwindling. True?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

Yes, that is true - while I haven't taken any Pattaya lbs for a while, there are consistent reports that Pattaya freelancer lbs are happy with ST around 500 (that is the very low end) - 1000 Baht for ST. In BKK the ST rates will be around 2000-2500, but you might get one down to 1500 if the rent is due or it is low season. Phuket - we haven't had too many reports of pricing, but generally speaking likely to be more than Pattaya, but perhaps slightly less than BKK.

The lbs in Phuket are a bit more difficult to find now that Soi Bangla has been renovated, so it requires more searching. There have been a couple recent Phuket reports that mentioned where some could be found.

:cnd:

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:10 AM

I'd rather say about the basic ST prices :

Pattaya : 1,000 baht

Bangkok 1,500 to 2,000 baht but I haven't managed to find under 2,000 last year.

Phuket : 1,500 baht. The last time I had been there (almost 3 years ago), ladyboys tried to push up to 2,000 baht. I don't know what the effect of the closing of the last bar in Phuket.

You need to add a barfine and lady's drinks prices if you meet in a bar. in some areas, freelancers try to add the price of a barfine to the ST.

I'd like to add a few more prices :

Udon Thani : 500 for a ST (add 300 for a BF). Freelancer : 500 baht but she wasn't serious

Khon Kaen : 1,000 baht for one night

In other areas of Issan, I could have tried to bargain 500 baht but I chose to pay 1,000 to avoid discussions. 

Chiang mai : 400 to 800 baht for a ST (most usual price : 500), 5 years ago with freelancers. 

Hat Yai and Krabi : 1,000 baht for a ST 

Ao Nang : 1,000 , 1,500 or 2,000 baht. Beware of scams in Ao Nang

Koh Chang : free with a stunner (one time) or 1,000 baht. 

Please note that more expensive prices or add ons do not guarantee a better service or relationship. 

#4 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:16 PM

P&G would be interested in your observations of Hat Yai esp for a non thai or chinese speaking Aussie over 50.

Have heard its a party town but have heard language difficulties make mongering difficult- more set up for KTV Chinese & other Asians????

#5 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

Hat Yai is no loger a party town. It's one for Malaysian tourists having wise ThaI massages. 

You will find a few GGs hanging in the streets in small groups (4 to 8 girls together) after midnight.

Up to 4 ladyboys hang in the street at night near the Railway Police station.  They are badly reputed as pickpockets especially among other ladyboys and not really cute since they must be 30 or older. One offered to "smoke" me for 200 baht. Since I hadn't secured my wallet, I declined.

I had my best date using WeChat. (See my TR). Freshy pretended to work (or have worked) at the local cabaret but I am not really sure. On my last evening, we had to meet at the ladyboy cabaret but had misunderstandings. I arrived late for the show. It seems there can be opportunities with cabaret ladyboys after the show but you need to seize the opportunity when it occurs.

I had gathered several adresses of bars or brothels but all the places were closed and replaced by ordinary shops. I had also read that nightlife had moved to a small city closer to the frontier but haven't been there. 

#6 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:58 AM

Hat Yai is no loger a party town. It's one for Malaysian tourists having wise ThaI massages. 

You will find a few GGs hanging in the streets in small groups (4 to 8 girls together) after midnight.

Up to 4 ladyboys hang in the street at night near the Railway Police station.  They are badly reputed as pickpockets especially among other ladyboys and not really cute since they must be 30 or older. One offered to "smoke" me for 200 baht. Since I hadn't secured my wallet, I declined.

I had my best date using WeChat. (See my TR). Freshy pretended to work (or have worked) at the local cabaret but I am not really sure. On my last evening, we had to meet at the ladyboy cabaret but had misunderstandings. I arrived late for the show. It seems there can be opportunities with cabaret ladyboys after the show but you need to seize the opportunity when it occurs.

I had gathered several adresses of bars or brothels but all the places were closed and replaced by ordinary shops. I had also read that nightlife had moved to a small city closer to the frontier but haven't been there. 

Thanks ..moved to Danok???

#7 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

To put it blankly, I don't remember. i would need to find the website again. As far as I remember, it didn't deal with ladyboys in the other place. I think it was closer than Danok to Hat Yai.  I think it was Sadao. 

#8 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

I know a place with decent lbs and some females for 300 to 500 a pop. I fucked one for 420 including room and condom with cum in mouth again last night. Bangkok. She was sweet and didnt rush me through.

#9 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

To answer my own question.

Went to Bangkok recently - found a few massage places with LB.

Tried to get me to pay 2000 but was happy with 1500 for full service.

Service was fair but not great.

Did I overpay? - Glock & Cock prices seem very cheap.

#10 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:14 AM

To answer my own question.

Went to Bangkok recently - found a few massage places with LB.

Tried to get me to pay 2000 but was happy with 1500 for full service.

Service was fair but not great.

Did I overpay? - Glock & Cock prices seem very cheap.

This price sounds fair. What did "full service" include (time and services) ? 

I found a post of G&C dealing with Vietnam that was obvious a copy+paste of an old post from I don't what forum. Regarding Hat Yai, I was offered cheap prices in the street but I had not a baht in my pocket given the reputation of the ladyboys in this area. 

#11 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:16 AM

Not really , its in the range for st, just enjoy the ride unless you are uncomfortable about the price. I paid 2k plus barfine for a supposedly beauty queen from Nana . Overpaid? Maybe but I enjoyed the ride so was OK. Don't over haggle to the point of making the experience lousy for both parties, afterall you decide what is a fair price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci