Photo

Medical advise needed : ladyboy getting red spots (allergy)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:04 AM

Just a medical advise about an incident that occurred during my last trip. I met a great looking freelancer in BKK and we went to my room. She was a little bit cold and shy but so well hung. 

I started kissing her mouth, but after a while, she didn't like it. Then I kissed her chest and her body. After a few minutes, she complained I was hurting her what made red spots. I just saw a small spot and believed she was trying to bullshit me, but she complained gain and I could see a large spot then. 

As I was not really well shaved, I went to the bathroom, and shaved my face and washed it since it might still have some oil on my chin. I tried again in her back between her shoulders but red spots appeared again. The only time I had seen such red spots happened when I was cleaning metal parts with chemicals. I had to stop working in the factory. 

I was still wondering what was the problem, but she asked me to fuck her (to finish ST). She sucked me, then knelt down on the bed to make me fuck her in a doggy style. I then asked her to stay for a LT. She wrapped her beautiful body in a linen and slept with me. 

She woke me early in the morning and told me she had to leave but she insisted to suck me and be fucked again before departing. I found her attitude fair although she didn't look to find any pleasure. I checked her body and the red spots had vanished. 

I am wondering what made have such red spots. (It was actually just one spot spreading like those for an allergy). I hope it didn't hurt her as much as the chemicals when I had had such an allergy. 

Could it be an allergy to my unshaved chin ? 

Could it come from dirt  (I had a meal before I met her) ?

Could it be a natural allergy of this transsexual to a male skin ? I asked her if the same had happened  to her already with another farang but got no answer. 

I still don't know what to do if this happens again. 

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:12 AM

Well, first this would only be speculation as one would have to actually examine the reaction and the conditions that may have caused it to give a reasonable diagnosis.

Some lbs have sensitive skin - and many lbs take a lot of time and care to maintain soft, smooth, white skin. I am guessing it may be because of your stubble. It can act like sandpaper, depending on how stiff it is and could easily cause irritation to sensitive skin. You stated you shaved - did you use an electric shaver or a blade? An electric shaver doesn't shave as close as a blade and could still leave some stubble that could still irritate sensitive skin - although not as much as before shaving. A blade would give the closest, smoothest shave and almost eliminate any chance of irritating your partner's skin as you get intimate.

I don't think it was an allergy - but this is a guess. If you want to avoid this in the future, shave with a blade before you start your intimate time with your partner of choice. Of course there are some lbs who don't have as sensitive skin, so it wouldn't likely happen with those.

:cnd:

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

Thanks for opinion. Actually, I shaved with a blade and made sure my skin was soft and clean before I tried again close to her shoulders.
I had the feeling it was a skin reacting to chemicals, in this case my sweating. I also wondered if she wasn't used to it and became shy since she could hardly stand skin contacts with males.

#4 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

There are literally thousands of things people can be allergic to, so impossible to say what the reason was, but from what you are describing it sounds more like a problem with her being allergic to something, and not something you have to change. 

I know a girl in Europe who is seriously allergic to nuts. She can't even kiss her husband, if the husband has eaten something that contains nuts within 24 hours or so. 

But you are probably right that she has some kind of allergy that then happened to react with your sweat. 

#5 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:04 AM

Thanks for your answers mates. Rick78's answer seems to fit more with what I saw, but I'll never know what happened exactly. I guess I won't see her again but I will take care to be shaved and face washed before I play with a ladyboy. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci