Strange thick dick

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

Was in Singapore the other day, so went to Orchard Towers (Crazy Horse) to have a look. Ended up taking a LB named Bee back to hotel. Obviously she was fairly new to the game, as an older LB kept coming over to her and told her how "the game" works. Anyhow, once we got to the hotel and got naked, I have never seen such a weird dick on anyone. Very small head, but extremely thick shaft (I could barely wrap my hand around it), in length short. I asked her several times if she did something with her dick, but she kept saying "nothing". I still think she must have had some surgery or injection to her dick, but do you guys know any LB's who would do something like this?. She said she was from Lumphun, Thailand. She wouldn't let me take picture of her body nor face, but got these 2 snaps of her dick.

BTW, the sex with her was great for first 20 min and then suddenly she wasn't interested anymore. Just wanted to do handjob. It was late though.

Attached Files

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

I used to see similar dicks on latina shemales pics and believed they were photoshopped till I met one IRL. She came from South America and explained me she became a TS when a young teenager, almost a child. So her parents brought her to a doctor who prescribed an hormonal treatment to make her develop her virility. The treatment made her dick grow but she remained a girl in her mind. She considered she was a lucky transsexual since she had only p4p to make money and her big dick helped her a lot to attract customers.
  • rick78 likes this

#3 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

I met a girl in Philippines who had a similar looking cock. She told me she had silicone injections. It made the cock fat but the knob stayed small. Couldn't get fully hard.

#4 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:09 AM

Alright, this one had no issues getting hard and staying hard, but weird looking cock

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:18 PM

A few Brazilian shemales have injected silicone into their penis to make them bigger, but it comes with the drawback that it may not be as rigid when stimulated, or as often is the case the silicone migrates and stops any erections from happening.

I doubt very much if any Thai lb would do this.

• goodenough and rick78 like this

:cnd:

#6 shazulu

shazulu
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

I had a sweet LB in pattaya one time, small and patite so i was plesently surprized when i saw the size of her cock, same like this girl, her name was besty on TF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci