Contact Details for Nutty 3

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 bigone4u

bigone4u
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

Does anyone have contact details for Ladyboy Nutty 3 Please?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

You probably will not get many replies unless you a) show a photo, or b) give a bit more details, or a combination of the two. Lbs often change their names or have similar names.

By the way, it would also help if you posted some useful contribution to the forum - rather than simply asking for contact information. Most lbs do not want to correspond with someone outside Thailand - remember they are trying to earn money, and they don't want to waste their time with someone who is not an in country potential customer.

• P&G likes this

:cnd:

#3 bigone4u

bigone4u
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

Many people visit Thailand on regular basis so if they only there for short trip they like to plan their visit with a ladyboy in advance

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:13 PM

The majority of lbs will not correspond with a customer until they are in country, and while many people want to plan their trip ahead of time, they are unlikely to confirm any meeting with an lb unless they are in Thailand.

Making a to do list is a common practice, in reality, once you arrive in country, you will encounter many lbs equally or more beautiful than the ones on your to do list, and you may actually miss a mind blowing encounter with another lb because of being too focused on a to do list. There are many more lbs who are not on a website or made videos who are working p4p in Thailand. As many have posted, the to do list often gets tossed once you are in country.

#5 inmarset

inmarset
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:46 PM

Many people also live in a basement!
  • rxpharm and MrDragon like this

#6 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

Well...on the DBNaked website there are only 2 "Nutty"...both were photographed in mid-2017.

This one has done a fair amount of video work...is this who u want to find?

Attached Files

#7 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:17 AM

Tbh, when in Thailand, going with the flow yields better results. Dont get too hung up on a certain lb, plenty to go around and if you notice, she has some skin rash on her tummy, best to avoid. But this is just my opinion. Feel free to venture.

#8 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:06 AM

I found 2 recent posts dealing with Nutty (3) in other forums. One of them gives her contact. But, as I agree 100 % with Rxpharm, I am not going to post it. A forum shouldn't be a virtual place where you log in, ask for phone numbers and never post any information in return. As far as I could see, the OP didn't even post a review on ladyboys he must have met since he was asking questions last year. 

Moreover, I don't believe in making contacts before departing. This a method I have experienced myself. You can add a phone number or a Line ID in your phone but if you start chatting from Europe, America or whatever farang country you live in, you won't meet 99 % of your contacts. A to do list, is just a list of contacts or adresses you will use after you have arrived in Thailand. You need to do it just a few days before departing otherwise, data might be out of date. If you have a contact with her a long time before departing, she will become impatient and break the contact or worse, she will believe that the guy is a sucker and will just pump up his money. 

When you travel in Thailand, you can't follow a to do list all the time. You go to a bar to meet a ladyboy, but she's gone to another bar, she's having holidays in Essan or she's been barfined already. In some cases, you just realize that she's the only one attractive in the bar and is used by the boss to make clients come. 

In other cases, the ladyboy is just tired of useless contacts and won't show up on a direct date. 

Last but not least, I think the main pleasure in Thailand consists in exploring and meeting people. I prefer to write in a TR that I met an ugly a not so pretty ladyboy whom I found by myself than just hiding in my hotel room and call for ladyboys to come to my room. 

http://shemalemodels...3-ladyboy-.html

• rxpharm and MrDragon like this

#9 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

I found 2 recent posts dealing with Nutty (3) in other forums. One of them gives her contact. But, as I agree 100 % with Rxpharm, I am not going to post it. A forum shouldn't be a virtual place where you log in, ask for phone numbers and never post any information in return. As far as I could see, the OP didn't even post a review on ladyboys he must have met since he was asking questions last year. 

Moreover, I don't believe in making contacts before departing. This a method I have experienced myself. You can add a phone number or a Line ID in your phone but if you start chatting from Europe, America or whatever farang country you live in, you won't meet 99 % of your contacts. A to do list, is just a list of contacts or adresses you will use after you have arrived in Thailand. You need to do it just a few days before departing otherwise, data might be out of date. If you have a contact with her a long time before departing, she will become impatient and break the contact or worse, she will believe that the guy is a sucker and will just pump up his money. 

When you travel in Thailand, you can't follow a to do list all the time. You go to a bar to meet a ladyboy, but she's gone to another bar, she's having holidays in Essan or she's been barfined already. In some cases, you just realize that she's the only one attractive in the bar and is used by the boss to make clients come. 

In other cases, the ladyboy is just tired of useless contacts and won't show up on a direct date. 

Last but not least, I think the main pleasure in Thailand consists in exploring and meeting people. I prefer to write in a TR that I met an ugly a not so pretty ladyboy whom I found by myself than just hiding in my hotel room and call for ladyboys to come to my room. 

http://shemalemodels...3-ladyboy-.html

I've been with Nutty in Pattaya once, at that time she worked in Pussy Bar and she was lovely. Nice hard cock, and she can both be top and bottom. A lovely girl. I have seen her after that in Soi Made In Thailand. I'm not sure where she work now. But she is in TF and easy to get in touch with.

#10 bigone4u

bigone4u
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for your replies

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:19 PM

If you meet up with her, the best thanks you could give would be a report about her.

#12 bigone4u

bigone4u
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

If I can find her I will write a report

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci