3 replies to this topic

#1 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:40 PM

OK guys...

Just spent 2 hours with "Linda".

She has a regular gig so is usually on BKK CL only on weekends to earn some extra cash.

She had today off tho because of inventory at her office..Lucky me:)

28 Y.O.Tallish (5'9" bare feet).Skin on her face has some acne marks (not uncommon for LB's)

Beautiful Asian hair.Near perfect "over the counter" boobs.A couple of tasty tattoos.Closely trimmed bush. ( I dont mind a bit of pubes now and then.).Don't know if she works out but...very tight bod on this girl:)

Loves to laugh...Loves to kiss...got naked within 3 minutes of arrival...LOVE THAT! 

VERY easy and cool to work with...3 emails and she was on her way...very cool LadyBoy!

The CL LB's sometimes think they R extra hot and have VERY high prices...not Linda...a very realistic

2000 for ST.

Cock is a bit on the small side but she came like a fountain all over her stomach and leg...beautiful:)

Loves anal and likes it a bit rough:)

Superb afternoon with this little gem...wants to come back next week to take some sexy lingerie fotos:)

My highest rating: A++

Attached File  Linda2.jpg   584.54KB   5 downloads

• katana57 likes this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing billyworld, this is the kind of post that makes forums a positive place!

Glad you had a good experience with her - but also I would comment that your mileage may vary. An lb may not always give the same kind of experience to different customers, depending on how she is treated, what mood she is in (she is human).

:cnd:

#3 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:18 AM

Agreed rxpharm. Keep up the good work dude

#4 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:29 AM

Met her afew years back at Centrel Rama 9. Her english is quite good.

With Craigslist Personals gone, Im wondering what's going to replace it in Bangkok.

WeChat is not bad but they are mainly looking for chinese clientele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci