• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Samborambo

Samborambo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Hi guys,
Quick trip report here because I want to actually finish the report!
Flew from singapore to Manila last Sunday... drove straight to central park hotel.cost for hotel pickup was 2700 peso It was Sunday so it took~20 min to get out of Manila and about 110 min all up... not bad as I thought.

Spent one night in CP hotel and 4 nights in Queens hotel. Both are 200m from walking street however CP hotel looks more "flash" but also more visible when bringing guests... Queens felt super comfortable. Queens also has a bar with10 ladies upstairs... I ended up screwing one of them named Jenny for 1500 for 4 hours at the end of her stiff, ps no bar fine here!

Anyway I am not going to recount play by play or shag by shag but here are some current prices and highlights:
- Wechat& Tinder are very usefull here you wont even need to leave your room really
- All ladyboys online were happy with 1000 peso for short time/ one shot.
- Service from pretty much all was good if not excellent such as deepthroat and tight asses. Lots of LB's had ripped bodies and decent sized cocks but I'm top only so no exp on how they use thier tools.
- I treat them all nicely and one even offered me her GG friend to fuck as well as advising which were into drugs, which were thieves etc
- At 2am once just before Philly's my wallet was stolen. t happened very quickly while a GG hugged me sher LB friend snatched my wallet. Lucky I had purposely taken all cards out& only had 1700 in there!

GG 's:
-can go for 1500 short time
-tiny massage girls near kokimos are good to meet at yours if you chat them up.
You have to have some'game" here if your not korean /Japanese/ old white dude... no point getting angry at hookers thinking they are not hookers, just make them laugh and they will go with you
- I picked up a solid 9 (37kg of fun) on my last night& only got her digits after I made her laugh. She was still hestitant so I slammed down 3k for all night& had 3 rounds of great sex, a private dance, serenaided (haha) etc...ultimate GFE
- It's a good idea to make friends here. Alot of the girls want to fuck but worry about their friend with them. Get your wingman to distract the friend& your in!
-Hi society is a great place to pick up several hotties a night. Found that at mid night the crowd was a little pretentious or maybe waiting for big fish but by lam me& a mate were grinding girls form several groups(this was monday night) and I took the best performer home at 2am for 1000 for 4 hours.

GG Bars
- Dollhouse was fucking excellent ... best talent and actual signs of life from the girls on stage
-XS '...' bar- has about 3-4 tiny tiny sexy girls which i'm still regretting not fucking.
- If you want the best in the bars to barfire get there before 9 I'd say 8 pm is great before the young hotties get taken by high rolling asians.

In general I would say Angeles is a more easy to digest/less overwhelming place than Patts and therefore great for newbies and veterans alike... this is because the prices are in general 30% Cheaper than patts. This inclues food& other expenses. good western food never cost me more than 10-12 Sgd. A haircut& beard trim/shave was 200 peso - 4 USD!

Well farewell to Angeles but its really made itself a contender as a 2 weeks off destination and I recommend it to all LB lovers... I'll be back within the month.

Attached Files

• dixon cox, scottieM, patrickfitsmichael and 2 others like this

#2 richard55

richard55
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:08 AM

fly Philippines to ANGELES CITY THE AIRPORT SAVE MONEY

• kaczartx likes this

#3 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

Great fr Sam, me likey the 2nd last pic . Catch up with you in SG bruh. Take care and monger away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci