Ladyboys and lb bars in Udon Thani?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:06 PM

Will be headed off to Udon Thani for a couple days and was wondering where a guy can go to find lb in Udon Thani. 

My hotel is on soi Sampanthanamit in Udon Thani city.  Was told that is a good soi to start for bars and, hopefully,ladyboys.

I think there is a place called "The Beach bar" that was one that was mentioned in an article I had read.

Any other bars to check out on/around that soi?

Thanks in advance for any and all info

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:24 AM

Udon Thani has grown a lot as a number of expats have retired there and married Thai ladies. You will find a good number of lbs working in the various shops - there is a newer Central Department store there, and if you check the make up counters, you will probably spot a number of lbs working there.

The reports about "The Beach Bar" would be a good place to start - and hopefully more forum members may be able to contribute - but you need to remember that it won't be like Bangkok or Pattaya.

:cnd:

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:57 AM

Don't expect to find a ladyboy at the Central Plaza mall or in the street. Udon Thani is a fairly small provincial city. 

If you like bars, you will find ladyboys at the Day & Night complex. This is a place with about 20 bars. Ladyboys are mixed with girls. It's not so easy to find them but I guarantee there are ladyboys at Day  Night. You should also find ladyboys at Nutty Park . I haven't seen ladyboys at Nutty Park but there should be  some over there. 

Your best tip is to be able to locate these places when you arrive there. You should also have your account ready at Thaifriendly and upload the app in your phone. You should upload another add and use the "people nearby" search once in Udon Thani. 

I spent 3 nights in Udon Thani in last November. On the first evening, I had 2 contacts in Wechat. One was in Day & Night and the other one was in the Backpackers hotel. Although I was very close to them I couldn't locate the places.  I had a contact at Thaifriendly on the next day. Beer invited me to her room but I was fairly busy. In the end of the afternoon, I had to pick her up in her bar at Day and Night (ST : 500 and BF 300, Beer was not in a hurry, good in the room but a little bit old). On the next day, I found fresh meet in Wechat. Run was an amateur ladyboy, a real wanker, but I had fun with her ( ST : 500  then she managed to get another 500 for a second round that never happened). 

See Run and Beer in my trip report

Attached File  Beer5.jpg   410.21KB   1 downloads

Beer and her boss at Day & Night (her boss is a GG).

Beer is dark haired and her boss is the blond haired

#4 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:17 PM

Thank you both very much.  Very much appreciated.  I believe Beach Bar and Day and Night will be my first targets.

Thank you again for the info.  Will try my best to report my findings, but, you know how the memory blurs after some of those nights...Lol

#5 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:52 AM

I also read about freelancers in night clubs such as Tawan Daeng (near Central Plaza), Phoenix (Thanon Abdulyadej) or Yellow bird behind Charoen hotel but I haven't checked to confirm. IMHO, your best bet is to combine Wechat, TF App (it really works differently from using TF in your PC at home) and visit the Day & Night complex. 

#6 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

Been a while since I was in Udon Thani but last time I went into the Beach bar one afternoon but wasn't impressed to be honest. I hope it's a bit better later on.

#7 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:30 AM

Beach bar was dead both nights.  However, Day & Night was kicking.  Most bars have a couple lb in the mix.  There is one lb bar, "The Country Bar."  But, so-so talent.  Negotiated a 3-way there, but, really ended up being disappointing.  

But, did find the lovely Toey in "Chill Bar"(at the far end of the complex on the left).  Spent 3 amazing times with her and she is actually keeping in touch as well.  Nutty park was rather quiet as well. 

It looks like the bf in most places in Day & Night is 300 and you can usually get the girl for 500-1000

I believe I will be back to Udon next year.  Soi Sampanthamit is reminiscent of Loh Kroh in Chiangmai.   

• rxpharm and P&G like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci