First trip to pattaya advice wanted.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Melbguy88

Melbguy88
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

So im going to pattaya in march with a mate (who isnt into LB so i will have to slip into the night a few nights) and wanting some first hand tips on where to go as the place changes so rapidly.
I want to find a massage joint where LB do body slides/ soapy massage.
Also want to find a good gogo where the girls get naked on stage and are real naughty.
Any good hotels people can recomend that are girl friendly?

Thanks for the advice.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:22 AM

There is a good listing of LB friendly Pattaya Hotels in this link although some are a few years old, most are still valid. Most hotels in Pattaya are guest friendly, including lbs, but if you have more than 1 guest at a time, a few may charge extra - you will have to ask to confirm.

As for soapys, I don't think there is one like that in Pattaya - there are many massage shops that have a 1-2 lbs working - but I think the only one that is mostly lb is called Zaza massage shop ...soi Chaiyapoon ( cross st. Is soi Buakaw) next to Chaiyapoon Inn ,opp Anzac bar. As reported in another forum they it has 3 lbs and 1 gg on staff.

100% nudity on stage is illegal in Thailand and the police have been enforcing the regulations, so you are not going to find those shows very easily. A few go go bars offer wet shower shows, and some of the lbs may do a private show if the bar has some private areas in the back. The one bar that has been reported to have a a bit more naughty shows is Baby Boom (some topless shows - but as the police have cracked down, probably not that often).

:cnd:

#3 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:45 AM

Your not going to like my input, but here goes. There is no point to going to Pattaya or Thailand in general. The negatives now far outweigh the positives. No beach row actions,, thousands of gauking Chinese, sterilized tourist experience, half the bars gone on soi 6, very few freelancers, closures of the best bars, tired old ladyboy veterans in the bars, piss poor attitudes , expensive everything... drinks , food , taxis, accommodations, you name it! But the biggest issue... what happened to the talent ? Do you really come 5000 miles then make your connections with thai friendly and Thai Cupid ? The police crackdown with ongoing raids, sometimes putting your own freedom in peril, has utterly ruined the scene...that was...not too long ago...fabulous.

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:00 AM

Thailand is no longer the cheap and easy place it used to be BUT it still remains the best place to find ladyboys and have fun with them at an affordable interesting price. There are more than a thousand ways to meet ladyboys. If you don't enjoy a bar or neighbourhood, just move to another one. 

The best advice I received before my first trip was  : just go and don't be afraid. I didn't like places that many people like, and I liked places that some people don't enjoy. Never mind, I found my own way and liked most of the ladyboys I met. 

#5 chrislund

chrislund
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:20 PM

I second the views expressed by P&G... Just go and have fun. You will figure things out when you are there. Read a little on the forum and you will find your way. LBs are everywhere in Pattaya.  

Perhaps it was better before, but its all in the past regardless... Pattaya and Thailand are still great places to go for the ladyboy lover. 

#6 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

Just remember...it's a shit hole. Don't get your hopes up too high.

#7 mickster

mickster
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:22 PM

am just back from pattaya
great 2 weeks of ladyboy action
soi bukhao and soi made in thailand
find 69 bar and surprise yourself bar on facebook for pics
also 3 LB bars on soi 6
a friend tild me about today
pook bar & 2 others

most usually want 2000b plus barfine few hundred
cheers mickster

#8 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:29 PM

am just back from pattaya
great 2 weeks of ladyboy action
soi bukhao and soi made in thailand
find 69 bar and surprise yourself bar on facebook for pics
also 3 LB bars on soi 6
a friend tild me about today
pook bar & 2 others
most usually want 2000b plus barfine few hundred
cheers mickster

most accept and happy with 1000 ST
  • woody999 and P&G like this

#9 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:58 AM

2,000 baht worth 61 US$ or 53 €. P4P used to be cheaper than that in Europe just à few years ago. If such an inflation persists (I paid my first ladyboy 700 baht/24 jours in the early 2010s), I'm afraid many mongers are likely to give it up and ladyboys will have to find another job.

#10 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

I was in Pattaya nearly 2 years ago for 2 nights (not a big fan of the place). I ended up taking a lb back to my hotel when the bar was closing around 4 am. Paid her 1500 baht for the whole night + bf 500. Had sex at night and again in the morning. She was quite good fun. She actually only asked for 1000 baht but gave her 1500 since i had a real good time with her. Dont ask me about her name or what bar. Pattaya was very blurry to me as i was just going from bar to bar. I generally find the ladyboys in Pattaya to pushy and annoying - hence it is not really a place for me.

#11 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

Pattaya is excellent.

If you love Mongering, or LBs in general, there is no place better in the world, pound for pound. Period. You get better quality in BKK but its a way bigger city and you pay more.

The place smells like a sewer. The women are unrefined. But there is a singlar focus on one sexual pleasure and fun. No pretense that anyone is there for the beaches or scenery. Its for the whores and partying. And i like that.
  • MrDragon, horneydog and P&G like this

#12 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:08 AM

Nice to see you again lord Sith, waiting for your story telling. Haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci