Ladyboy orgy and gang bang

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:04 PM

What I'd really like to do one day is to get a couple of like minded guys, rent a place and have an orgy. I hope that materializes some day. Haven't found any punter yet who would be up for that but it would be so damn awesome.
  • gray30 likes this

#2 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

Anyone has the same phantasie? Just have a party with alot of other dudes and LBs and just participate in a real crazy orgy?

#3 Saltyseaman07

Saltyseaman07
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:09 AM

I share the same fantasy. I would love to get together with 2 or 3 otther guys and ladyboys and have an all out orgy. i will be coming to pattaya beach in a month or so. feel free to PM me.

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:20 AM

Not for me. I would like to try a 3some with a ladyboy and a GG or an orgy with 2 ladyboys or more, but not with another male for sure. 

I had found the GG on my first trip in Thailand. I didn't ask her but I am convinced it would just have been a question of money with her.

I had once a 3some with 2 ladyboys. I had the feeling that they had just found a means to share a customer and get double money since the quality wasn't wonderful. I remain careful with ladyboys. I sometimes ask if they would like a 3 some with a GG but they always answered "I don't go with girls". 

#5 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

Yeah. It's mostly us p4p. Post op Ladyboys are a solution. Pussy is shallow though.

#6 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

I had three chicks regular girls from a village near my place. Damage was about 7k bath for 2.5 hours fucking + 9 cans of beer and they got so drunk and horny till they start fucking each other. Nothing for optics. Girls next door. But well. Shaved, not smelly and very submissive. All single mothers and craving for good cock. Didn't even change the condom when swapping. Changed it in between when I came. Had them suck of their juice from the rubber and my cum off my cock. Great fun to repeat.
  • Samborambo and gray30 like this

#7 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

Next time they want to come to my house and do that again whole night long. Or rent a room at a karaoke and fuck there. Crazy bitches.

#8 gray30

gray30
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

What I'd really like to do one day is to get a couple of like minded guys, rent a place and have an orgy. I hope that materializes some day. Haven't found any punter yet who would be up for that but it would be so damn awesome.

#9 gray30

gray30
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

Id be up for that any time

#10 gray30

gray30
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:39 AM

I had three chicks regular girls from a village near my place. Damage was about 7k bath for 2.5 hours fucking + 9 cans of beer and they got so drunk and horny till they start fucking each other. Nothing for optics. Girls next door. But well. Shaved, not smelly and very submissive. All single mothers and craving for good cock. Didn't even change the condom when swapping. Changed it in between when I came. Had them suck of their juice from the rubber and my cum off my cock. Great fun to repeat.

#11 gray30

gray30
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:40 AM

Sounds really hot would love to do the same

#12 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:13 PM

I will be headed back to BKK March 27