Still a ladyboy virgin...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

These days most of my masturbatory fantasies are about sex with a lady boy - a very feminine ladyboy - sucking her cock and she sucking mine.

I've met a few online - and on a recent visit to Cebu almost met one - but they all seem to select very feminine photos and when you cam with them they look masculine which disgusts me.

I'm thinking maybe the while lb thing for me is just a fantasy  - and that I will always ultimately be disgusted when it comes down to it.

Anyone relate to this?

#2 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

Go to bangkok, I am sure you can find what you looking for.
  • P&G likes this

#3 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

Love Cebu.....only had good experiences

But the Filipinos are poorer and do not have access to the hormones that there Thai sisters have

But there are some honeys there

#4 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Go to Obsessions at Nana Plaza in Bangkok. You will become obsessed for life.

Here are some pictures from there....

https://ladyboyforum...kok-2017/page-4

#5 keith66

keith66
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:42 AM

You can take yourself out of the fantasy zone if this is really what you want. I am surprised you were unable to find an attractive ladyboy in Cebu. I've had three meetings in this city, each with very pretty and very passable girls, the most recent one is now my permanent lover and has been for over two years. I now spend four months of the year in The Phlippines, and she visits me in the UK for three months of the year, so it is very serious. Although I've been with many Thai LBs, I find the Filipinas to be better "wife' material, as generally they speak excellent English and you can have more of a "normal" relationship beyond sex. As they have a softer accent they can more easily disguise the masculinity of their voices.

I suggest you try out your fantasy in Thailand to see how you interact with LBs and your general feelings. If it is just sex you are looking for it's an ideal place to "lose your virginity". Don't lose heart because you've struck a couple of masculine LBs, there's plenty more out there!

Good luck in your ventures

• Hard News and MadMoker like this

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

If you want to make your fantasy a reality, you need to plan to make it happen. It already sounds like you have given it a try in the Philippines when you went to Cebu. You should be aware that Filipina lbs do not have access to hormones at an early age as easily as the Thai lbs. That is not to say that all Thai lbs are super feminine, but on average they will have been on hormones at a younger age and greater numbers than the Filipina ones.

I agree with keith66's advice that you plan and make a trip to Thailand to bring your fantasy to life.

:cnd:

#7 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for all the advice. I think I need to get to BKK and meet ladyboys in person, see if I can find one I like and make the rest happen. Finding one online is not going to work - they all seem to choose their most feminine pictures so meeting up after is always going to be a disappointment.

#8 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

Hehe you might also want to hold off on having them "long time" as well.

#9 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

I think many people have had similar feelings to you at some point. I know it took me a long time to carry out the fantasy in real life. Now this is many years ago, but I still remember my first time with a ladyboy. I had known for a long time that I wanted to try, so what I did was trying to go to bars where there were ladyboys and talking to them - simply just to get more used to them. I waited actually having sex with one until I found one that was pretty to my liking, but more importantly was very kind to speak with and who made me feel more comfortable. She also made me feel comfortable in bed and I did not feel rushed or pressured at all, so my first time was a great experience, which made it a lot easier to try again.

So my suggestion is that you have some patience and start chatting with some ladyboys. Once you find one you think is pretty and comfortable to talk to, it will also be a lot easier when it comes to the action.

#10 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:03 PM

Well I did it! Just come back from Manila where I had sex with 3 LBs - sucking their cocks and fucking them up the ass. I didn't do bottom though - that doesn't appeal to me. I met them all through Pinalove - I messaged dozens prior to going with the simple line that would they like to meet up for sex? All but 2 said yes. I then vetted them all extensively through Instagram, videocall, etc. to make sure they looked as good as their pictures. I was incredibly nervous before meeting #1 (Maria) - but once she was in my room I felt no reservations and couldn't wait to get that LB cock in my mouth!

By #3 the novelty had rather worn off and I went back to regular girls. I would probably do LB again though occasionally just to keep things interesting!

• horneydog likes this

#11 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:06 AM

for anyone interested Pinalove links to two of the lovelies whose cocks I had the pleasure of sucking

https://www.pinalove.com/Paris1489

https://www.pinalove.com/MariaClarrah

• Wilsonmong likes this

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:11 AM

Nice to share, but not everyone has an accout at Pinalove. Would mind posting a couple of pics in the forum ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci