Lazy to write a TR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:59 AM

I came back from my trip last week end. This year, I felt like trying new experiences and exploring new areas of Thailand. Not everything had been perfect, but I had more positive surprises than what I had expected although, I was disappointed not to have reached a few goals I had.

I purchased a camera since I didn't like the quality of photos made with phones. I made great pics of landscapes, especially islands. On the other hand, I found it difficult to shoot ladyboys. One who looked younger than her age posted on TF looked older as if the pic revealed her true age, what I couldn't see with my eyes. Another one I found cute looked like a fancied boy with make up. another one who is a real stunner just looks like an average ladyboy on her pics. We even used my phone to try to provide at least a descent photo. 

But this is not the main point. I don't feel like posting details of my story. I managed to establish relationships that I had never established with bar girls or freelancers before. I just don't feel like talking about it, at least not the way that is used in most of the TR. 

I still have what seems the most interesting in my eyes : stats and new methods to connect with ladyboys. I will try to post something though. 

• rxpharm, dixon cox, Spyder Rocket and 1 other like this

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:41 PM

[...]

I still have what seems the most interesting in my eyes : stats and new methods to connect with ladyboys. I will try to post something though. 

I remember you detailing certain aspects of your travels in a previous trip report (not on this forum) and found it very interesting. In fact I found that whole TR of yours very enjoyable. (They ban the wrong people over on that forum)

I enjoy alternative aspects and look forward what hopefully follows.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

I came back from my trip last week end. This year, I felt like trying new experiences and exploring new areas of Thailand. Not everything had been perfect, but I had more positive surprises than what I had expected although, I was disappointed not to have reached a few goals I had.

I purchased a camera since I didn't like the quality of photos made with phones. I made great pics of landscapes, especially islands. On the other hand, I found it difficult to shoot ladyboys. One who looked younger than her age posted on TF looked older as if the pic revealed her true age, what I couldn't see with my eyes. Another one I found cute looked like a fancied boy with make up. another one who is a real stunner just looks like an average ladyboy on her pics. We even used my phone to try to provide at least a descent photo. 

But this is not the main point. I don't feel like posting details of my story. I managed to establish relationships that I had never established with bar girls or freelancers before. I just don't feel like talking about it, at least not the way that is used in most of the TR. 

Hey P&G,

Good to hear you had a sweet trip. It's a real balance reporting about girls you develop feelings for.....because it's more intimate and sometimes feels like betrayal to reveal personal moments. Totally understand.

And trip reports take HUGE amount of time to develop and post properly. It's a task of love. You have to enjoy it.

One perspective I have is that I get to re-live the experience forever and ever. Writing it makes me think back to some of the best times. And I once in a while, maybe even at a time when work is shitty or I wish I was back on LOS, i go back and reread the post. And remember how great all those sexy little vixens were and the copious amounts of jizz that flew through the air those nights.

And with your reports, we get to live vicariously through you!
  • rxpharm, MrDragon and horneydog like this

#4 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:30 AM

I have to agree on that. One more thing is that it is probably difficult to tell your experiences to your work mates or buddies at home. Not everyone understands or appreciates such experiences. While certainly it's a good story to most when they hear about punting GGs it's a totally different things about going with LBs. Not everyone would do it admit they want to try at least ones. On this forum we all have more or less done the same and thinking back and telling about it helps to comprehend and relive the moments when we get back to our normal daily routine. At least that's what is going on with me. Haven't shared a story yet. Maybe I will someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci