First time to thailand. Advice needed.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#13 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

i was thinking of buying a cheapie as i will be back out there in nov/dec and going to bangkok or pattaya

A SIM card will be even cheaper, and you can save it to use again.

Just make sure your current phone is unlocked before you go.

#14 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

One idea is to hit BKK hard and get multiple LB delights....And if you like one, then bring her down with you to the beach. The best beaches in Thailand typically don't have a lot of Lbs. So places like Phi phi, Samui, Phangan, Koh Tao, Krabi, and many others are not great places to score....But they have great beaches....so if you want a bit of both, you may want to "bring sand to the beach".

If you get tired of the girl you brought with you, you can always buy her a ticket home.
  • Spyder Rocket and P&G like this

#15 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

One idea is to hit BKK hard and get multiple LB delights....And if you like one, then bring her down with you to the beach. The best beaches in Thailand typically don't have a lot of Lbs. So places like Phi phi, Samui, Phangan, Koh Tao, Krabi, and many others are not great places to score....But they have great beaches....so if you want a bit of both, you may want to "bring sand to the beach".
If you get tired of the girl you brought with you, you can always buy her a ticket home.

That's not a bad idea, but getting rid of a crazy isn't as easy as you make it sound. Choose your companion wisely.

A two night stay on a place like Phi Phi can be a lot of fun with the right person.
  • The-Sith likes this

#16 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

That's not a bad idea, but getting rid of a crazy isn't as easy as you make it sound. Choose your companion wisely.
A two night stay on a place like Phi Phi can be a lot of fun with the right person.

Yes, that's true. Crazies can be problematic.... Best to pre negotiate while in BKK 2 or 3 days only down at the beach.....saying you have to go after that to another location for [insert bull shit story here]...And book hotel on beach for only 2 or 3 days....and when time is up, put her in cab to the airport with ticket. If she puts up a fuss, just run. And check into another hotel she can't find.

Make sure you report back and let us know how it goes. You may end the trip in love.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this

#17 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:38 PM

Phi Phi is a great place for that type of excursion.

I would stay away from Tonsai Bay. It is the place on Phi Phi with all the bars and backpackers.

My advice is to rent a nice bungalow on the North end, Lamethong Bay is beautiful and I can recommend the Phi Phi Natural Resort.

Try to get one of their pool Villas if your budget allows it.

Bring a bottle of booze with you if you want to drink, because everything is damn expensive in the hotel stores.

Rent a speed boat to go see Maya Bay and do some snorkeling.

You'll have a blast if you pick the right ladyboy.

You can book a trip on the ferry while you're in Phuket. Get online while you're in Phuket and book a room through Agoda or Kayak.

#18 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

.....And make sure you take a LB with a Big Wang so you can let her fuck your face on the beach at night.

#19 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

Read the forum but don't make too much of an agenda,,,
Don't book girls in advance
Live by the day, if not by the hour
The minute you book someone on the web and then you go to a bar suoi you will find somebody who could be better.
Check first hand as chemistry is important.

#20 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:53 AM

To the OP : you had many excellent advises about Phuket in the first page. Almost everything has been said. Just a few more details.

Phuket is a large island. When speaking of ladyboys in Phuket, we speak of ladyboys in Patong beach (that is actually larger than the city it belongs to, Kathu). Ladyboys are also reported in other places but you won't find so many.

Depending on your budget, you will find cost effective hotels or guesthouses in the area passing the firemen station. Most ladyboys hang around Bangla road and live in the area of soi Nainai un Patong. They can walk to the area behind the fire station.

You won't find ladyboys in Phuket City. It's a nice place to have rest and other activities. Maybe you will catch a few ladyboys studying in the University if you're lucky with Badoo or Tinder.

You should think of moving several times during your holidays in the area. You will get bored if you stay 21 days in the same place. Visiting another place a few days is a good opportunity to invite a ladyboy for a LT. You will get more attention if she can't go back and debrief her day with her mates every day and you can get rid of her without spending too much for her return ticket if you can't get along with one another.

Phuket is an excellent place to travel or have LT with a ladyboy but bringing one from Bangkok or Pattaya is not only expensive but also a risky business. The best place to find a ladyboy to go to the islands remains Patong. I have been to Koh Phi Phi Dong and Krabi with a ladyboy met in the Tequila bar.
A few ladyboys work in the bars at Centerpoint in Ao Nang (not Krabi) but they are used to see customers picking up girls.
Krabi/Ao Nang is a wonderful place to purchase one day trips in local travel agencies. I experienced that inviting a ladyboy to such a trip changes completely the relationship you can have with a bar hooker.

Same for Koh Samui. Never bring a ladyboy from too far away. You'd waste money if you want to get separared from her. You will find ladyboys in bars and massage shops around Centerpoint and Chaweng Beach. Although or because massage prices are expensive, they don't make a lot of money and often look for a boyfriend.

#21 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:03 AM

well i was thinking of seeing if i can persuade a girl from tootsies to go

#22 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:20 AM

are the lbs on bangla road worth a punt?

#23 longinius

longinius
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:20 AM

update i know its well in advance but made a few contacts on thai friendly as well

#24 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

are the lbs on bangla road worth a punt?

Yes. Most of them used to work in bars or wait for another bar to open. Each of them has her own character. If you are not experienced, use your own feeling. 

update i know its well in advance but made a few contacts on thai friendly as well

Not really useless but you will realize afterward that you meet ladyboys you haven't contacted now. 

Since ladyboys bars closed, don't forget to upload more social media in your phone. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci