• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cyclone6

cyclone6
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hi,

I was wondering about any of your experiences traveling with a ladyboy.  I haven't done it before, and am curious to know how the general public who is not into ladyboys or just generally anti anything non-straight reacts?

Also, what can somebody expect to pay while on such a trip if the usual rate for ST has been 1500B.  Would that be adequate while away?

Thanks..

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

You'll get smirks and smiles from Thai dudes sometimes, especially if you're with a super hot one. I generally take it as thumbs up.

I had an older Thai lady tell us we were a good match, but she was smiling and super friendly.

Fellow farangs can be annoying, especially old drunken ones. They tend to stare a lot, but who knows? They are probably wishing they were with her instead of me. About the worst thing I've had happen was a drunk old Aussie asked me, " You do know that is a man?"

I said, "Of course, what's your problem? Have you had too much to drink?"

In other words, no big deal.

As for the price, make sure you straighten that out before you go on your trip. And pick a cool one who won't annoy you.
  • rxpharm, Hard News and Harry C like this

#3 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Also, what can somebody expect to pay while on such a trip if the usual rate for ST has been 1500B. Would that be adequate while away?

I don't know what to tell you about an exact amount to offer because it depends on what she usually earns per day. If she doesn't see many customers on any given day, she might be fine with that amount. However some gals can make more than that in a day easily.

Some might even go for free? It all depends on who you are talking to and how much they like you.

When you extend the invitation to go on a trip with you, tell her, "I can only give you X baht."

You'll have to decide what X is equal to.

#4 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:05 PM

Hi,

I was wondering about any of your experiences traveling with a ladyboy.  I haven't done it before, and am curious to know how the general public who is not into ladyboys or just generally anti anything non-straight reacts?

Also, what can somebody expect to pay while on such a trip if the usual rate for ST has been 1500B.  Would that be adequate while away?

Thanks..

I've been travelling with Sonya all around and never had even slightest problem with anyone. You'll be fine.

What comes about price, you need to ask how much they want and then you decide are you willing to pay that. You need to pay all expenses anyway. 

#5 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

In my experience...I have never had to pay a daily fee.....other than the odd negotiated bar fine.

You will need to look after the expenses but if you give her a good time then you will have fun

Be proud that she is with you and I`m sure you will have no hassles at all 

I haven`t !!

• rxpharm and keith66 like this

#6 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:13 AM

The first time I travelled with a ladyboy, I paid a ST fee every 24 hours. But she used to drink a lot, so she costed me a lot of money. I usually pay 500 baht over the usual ST fee. It's well enough since I do it during the low season. In the Philippines, I paid nothing for my girlfriend, just the all the expenses for both of us. 

I remember only 2 reactions : 

- In Koh Phi Phi, when we checked out, I asked the hotel manager, a muslim lady if she wanted to check the room. She said no, saw that my girlfriend was a ladyboy then said she wanted to check the room before giving back the deposit of guarantee. My ladyboy didn't enjoy. 

- a few hours later, on the boat, that was full of country fellows. I heard no comment but a lady became agressive in the stress when leaving the boat. If the ladies of my country were not such should growl,  maybe I wouldn't have travelled with a ladyboy. 

Generally speaking, I felt that Thai people had a lot of respect for a farang with a ladyboy. 

• rxpharm likes this

#7 keith66

keith66
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

Much depends on what your intentions are. Are you simply taking her travelling so you have a ready available sex machine, or are you looking for a more deep and meaningful time? Keep in mind if you're hiring a bar girl you will have to negotiate a fee with the bar for the time that she is away, as well as paying her for her time. What has worked for me in the past, is to meet a girl on a dating website and get to know her a little before you consider a travelling buddy. This will save you a lot of money! One thing Thai and Filipinas have in common is love of their family. A visit out to the provinces to meet her family is always a bonus and she will respect you for it. You will have to go laden with gifts and/or money for her family to show you are well-intentioned! 

I have seen a lot of Thailand and The Philippines whilst travelling with ladyboys. Air travel within both countries is fairly cheap, as is car rental. Don't be concerned about what people are saying or thinking. If it's what you want to do, just do it. Show her that respect, that you accept her for who she is. Keep in mind that many ladyboys are looking for a serious relationship. Do not mislead them, that is unfair on their emotions. It is very difficult for ladyboys to find true love.

Have a great time travelling!

• P&G likes this

#8 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:12 PM

Never underestimate the shopping capacity of LB (and GG)

#9 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

Travelling with a LB is almost the same as with a regular girl. Just a LB won't bleed all over the place when the time comes. You just have to be sure and confident about your own sexuality and really like her. Not like you feel like dumping her in the middle of nowhere when you feel you can strike a better one. That would be nasty. Same as regular girls in LOS they usually depend on your finances. Keeping that in mind you better be prepared. Pick a cool one. Know her better and be comfortable. Problems may arise. In which case you have to sort it out same as with anyone else. LBs are what they are cos they want to be what they are and they want to be accepted in that way. So it's just your own mindset. Look at her as a girl with a dick, which you probably like, else you won't be with her. Or look at her as a dude with tits, which you probably don't like. There's a difference in it. At least for me. I prefer looking at them as a girl with a dick and the back pussy most girls refuse to open. This one doesn't have a choice and she is willing to give me her everything cos I appreciate her as what she wishes me to see her as. The rest is all about having fun and ignore the ones that may ruin your good time with her.
  • P&G likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci