14 replies to this topic

#13 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

@ Marcuss

Unfortunately Indians have reputation to be cheapest of cheap charlie (like arabs) and have problems with personal hygiene, so that's why they are not very popular amongst thai's. You will have much better luck straight in bar if you offer girl LD and show that you are "normal" customer. I know Indian guys who have no problem with girls because they know that these guys are good guys/customers. You just need to make your face known first and then you have no problems.

#14 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

Hei Spyder rocket. How was that holly from tinder? Is she p4p or a regular looking for a good time. She totally fits my type . 😏

#15 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

I don't know Holly either but I remember my first ladyboy telling about a bad experience she had with an Indian guy. The guy believed that she was a girl (GG) and brought her to his room. When he discovered that she had a cock, he discovered something that was beyond what he could figure out. 

I guess that the bad reputation of Indian clients is based on such negative experiences and I regret. I also remember my time in a whorehouse in Singapore. I was probably the only non Indian customer. (Other customers were either Indians or Malaysian or Singaporean people of Indian origins. Thai ladyboys didn't refuse "Indian" customers in this brothel. 

Don't worry about this ladyboy. You will find plenty of fishes in the ocean and even prettier than this one. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci