• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 katercarlo

katercarlo
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:44 PM

Hello,

i'm new to the forum and want to share an experience.

this happened in january 2017 here in Berlin/Germany.

i sometimes visit a thai massage shop, where i receive a 30 min. traditional thai massage, sometimes followed by a little handjob. in the shop are working ladies, boys and ladyboys. "little" handjob means, the therapist uses nearly all the 30 minutes for the classical body massage, and just the last 2 or 3 minutes are used for a very quick and short handjob, just making the client cum as fast as possible.

that day there was something different:

the ladyboy masseur undressed completely as i was lying on my stomach. he placed himself betwenn my legs and massaged my back. his hand moved to my buttocks and began to stimulate my ass in a way that made me horny. i felt some oil running into my hole. her finger came inside me and massaged my prostate.

then it happened: i felt the tip of his erect penis entering my anus. obviously he wore no comdom! his penis moved slowly in and out, while his hands kept on massaging my back. my arousal went higher and higher. this movement was continued, until i suddenly came to a great climax, without any stimulation of my penis, it was a prostatic orgasm.

after i had climaxed, he still massage my back for some minutes. after that he slowly turned me around. his smiling face came near, his mouth touched my lips, i felt his tongue entering my mouth for a long, deep, passionate frenchkiss.

this was my experience, where i got surprisingly barebacked. the ladyboy masseur obviously had seduced me to bareback sex by his massage.

my question: did anyone had similar experiences ?

#2 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

My suggestion, as a matter of politeness and habit, ladyboys are usually referred with "she/her" on these forums.
By the way, did you enjoy the experience?
BB is an often treated subject opening wild debates with no final solution or conclusion.

#3 roberto123

roberto123
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

bareback is cool until you get HIV :)
if you don't mind of the risks, then enjoy it

#4 rocky1

rocky1
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:40 PM

my thoughts. if someone is preparing to enter his cock into my ass  i'm using the pronoun HE , also go and get yourself checked and don't ''let it happen'' again 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci