My candid question about the forum and its owners

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#25 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

While there are some benefits to having different forums, it's clear that there is insufficient interest to sustain more than a couple.
There may actually only be enough critical mass for a single forum.

well.. many BM here are BM in the other 2-3 similar forums
Once can see that from "copied" TR and the content of the bar section, mainly run by the owners or managers
Most of the topics are also pretty much the same (it could not be any different)
So, yes, a theoretical consolidation of all forums would not change much the level of information given and taken.
Might change a bit the approach or the style, highlighted by the opinion makers (most active) BM on each forum.
Why the bkk forum is less attracting than the Pattaya one?
I reckon that, put the social media aside (TF, CL..) BKK has more or less a handful of bars, maybe two handfuls. That is, more or less, the market on offer.
Take Pattaya and you get (I exaggerate) same number of bars in just one Soi....
The FL portfolio is also wider
You go to bkk for many reasons
You go to Pattaya mainly for mongering and in most cases you don't take family with you as you might (have to) do in bkk.

#26 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

I also think one of the reasons why forums, in general, are less attractive is the lack of fresh pictures "from the room"
Social media offer tons of pictures of the girls
Line or wechat chats compensate the "no nude" images.
Providers have also more access to the forums, disguised. This opens so many issues as they see pictures and reports the writers often do not want them to see. Add some hero factor too.
So less people is keen to post detailed reports and the pictures we expect to see.

#27 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:10 AM

Once again the thread drifted off topic. Anyone can discuss of the advantages of Pattaya versus Bangkok. I am not 100 % convinced by the above post.

A reason why fora are going down is that they have developed only one point of view and posting facts that show one can explore the scene differently are not accepted by older members and trolls sometimes protected by mods.
There could be more opportunities to explore every in another forum, a "gang" of old boys gather in a bar with their ladyboys and spend the evening together. My worry is to check whether it's worth taking time to post about other places. After all, I'm not sure to get anything in return and I don't have so much time to write on the subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci