• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#13 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:57 PM

The trouble is many guys will say the generic girls in the West do not perform like their counterparts in the East.

I acknowledge your right to an opinion but there is also something called respect, whether they are LB or not. 

"Bitches" really?

Yes bitches. 98% are. If you been in game as long as I have you should know this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#14 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

Yes bitches. 98% are. If you been in game as long as I have you should know this

Ok maybe at 57 I haven't been in the "game" as long as you have but thankfully my experiences are much different from yours.

All the best with the pursuit of your "bitches". 

• rxpharm and Asian_Prince like this

#15 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

About 5% of the hundreds of LB I have chatted or met were actually decent women who only wanted love not money. The rest were users, but we use them too so that's the game. Maybe you have had better luck or maybe you just have not talked to very many.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci