Free - but what MO

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:55 PM

Have heard that sometimes LB will go with you for free. Going to Cebu soon. Not that I want to be a cheap charlie but how do approach the topic?. I always expect to pay something and before I go, I know the prices and just quote them to the girls. 

So if I go to mango or Ayala how do I bring up the subject? Would expect to pay for drinks, food or something. I always tip too for good service. 

Do the girls come out and say no charge??? Any Senior posters can enlighten me?

#2 richard55

richard55
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

yes they wiill and some in love with you boom boom as a  girl

#3 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

Not sure about Senior. However yes some wont charge. That may depend on how you get along and how much she is into you.

Most will expect something even if its not said. My advice would be expect to pay. Some will negotiate price beforehand and youll know upfront. Otherwise id expect about p1000.

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

From reading about Filipina lbs on different forums, it would seem that more of them are into a "long term" strategy than Thai lbs. That is, they are looking for a boyfriend, who will be taking them out of the Philippines to another country.

In order to start this off, if they think you may be a prospect, they may not ask for money right off, but try to draw you into a long term relationship - hopefully leading to moving to a better country. That is not to say that all Filipina lbs are using this strategy, but seems that way compared to Thai lbs.

:cnd:

#5 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

Lets go back to the basics for a moment shall we.....

Why is a ladyboy or a service girl in this business in the first place ??? , that`s to feed her self and take care of her familie as the main reason and lots of others along the way......

Most are ashamed of what they are doing that`s why you have all these nice conventional name for there work that they invent them self , spotlight dancers , entertainers and the most use these day`s , GRO

With them been ashamed of what they are doing come also the guilt feeling when it come to the payment , with other words what am i worth in the eyes of my costumers......

Talking with lots of fillippino ladyboy`s and working girls , the once working that bars are a little bit more comfortable with what they are getting aldo it still in there eyes to little , the freelance girls on the other hand must take what they get and hope that the costumer is so in to her that she will get a decent pay for her service......

Some guy`s take the advantage on these girls by kicking them out of the room with out paying them with the saying she did not say nothing abouth money so i thought it`s for free !!! ( Bullshit )

Most girls are indeed out there hoping to meet some one to get them out of this service business and as a long shot become there boyfriend and be with her for the rest of her life , but they all know meeting such person is none to nothing and like hitting the jackpot of a lottery because most will live all there life and die with out ever having a partner.....

So my question to you , Sir , PartickFlitsMichael , is why should you bring up this question to any ladyboy or service girl......

None of them are out there just for the fun of it , they all are in need that`s why they are there.....

In my experience only the girls that have a sponser of bf over sea are the once that can affort not to get pay everytime you meet them because they have a steady income every month , but they will allow that only when they know you for a while and as said they will please you also if they think your in to them and they see you as a potential candidate to become there bf and then they will ease on the money demand but will for sure ask for some thing else instead......

Greetz , Asian _Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#6 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:49 AM

I agree Stealth. Don't take advantage.
  • Hard News and Asian_Prince like this

#7 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

So my question to you , Sir , PartickFlitsMichael , is why should you bring up this question to any ladyboy or service girl......

None of them are out there just for the fun of it , they all are in need that`s why they are there.....

Greetz , Asian _Prince

And my response to you is: as I said in my original post- I always expect to pay something. Would expect to pay for drinks, food or something.I always tip for good service too. So now we've cleared up that misconception, lets move on.

I was just interested as to why they would go for free because in my travels to Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines this has never been the case. 

My intention was to pay 1000 with a tip of 500 for good service.

These prices worked well for me in Sabang recently - do you approve?

My limited experience is that Filipina LB give much better service than their Thai counterparts. 

Regards

PFM

• Asian_Prince likes this

#8 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:57 PM

@PatrickFitsMichael

Yep the price your planning to pay is more then oke......

Yess phillippino ladyboy`s in general give a better service , as long as they did not taste the joy of traveling.....

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#9 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:29 PM

ME, I always make sure The LB is OK with transportation and a little something 1000 is good start  Unless there was probe or really bad service I don't like being a :Cheap Charlie "    ty for ur posts

#10 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:05 AM

I meet Ladyboys for free al the time. Find them on the dating sites and facebook just tell them up from you don't pay for sex or go with prostitutes. Most will just want a free night out and you to pay their taxi.  Then again this all depends on your age and looks. 

I once argued with a LB for 2 hours about not paying her taxi. In the end she rode a jeepney came to my hotel and fucked the shit outa me for free. 

You have to set the tone for what you expect. I have many fubus I can simply call up and fuck for free or a night out on the town. I prefer GFE so that works well for me. 

You guys who throw money at these bitches are the ones who ruin them for the rest of us, they get spoiled and expect money, gifts, taxi, ect. You wouldn't do that for a genetic girl in west so why would a LB be any different. 

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#11 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:46 AM

That's great Canoe. If everyone knows where they stand from the start. However when someone goes on vacation to LOS or Phil calling on someone for services its only fair to expect to pay.

#12 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

IYou guys who throw money at these bitches are the ones who ruin them for the rest of us, they get spoiled and expect money, gifts, taxi, ect. You wouldn't do that for a genetic girl in west so why would a LB be any different. 

The trouble is many guys will say the generic girls in the West do not perform like their counterparts in the East.

I acknowledge your right to an opinion but there is also something called respect, whether they are LB or not. 

"Bitches" really?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci