• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:05 PM

Sorry for my absense lately but its been a F..... busy time of my life ;) 

about 15 months ago i was in LOS for 2 months studying, and there i met a fellow countryman who just opened a restarent/bar in Jomtien,,,we quicly became friends and 2-3 trips later he asked if i wanted to join him in his business as it was growing faster that he could manage together with his other partner... having been there many many nights and knowing all the numbers it only took me a month of thinking before i said yes...

i wont tell the price...but it was more than fair...so i went back home working my ass off for a period...and the share is now paid...plus i have so i can live nicely for about 1-2 years without having to take money out of the bar...

the bar is allready running with a nice profit...but we made a deal to keep the money in the business as we wants to expand further ( we started with 1 unit...we have 2 now ) and we are looking for the next unit now :-)

But sad to say...its a non-lb business....its a kind of family place with a lot of ex-pats so i wont be promoting it in here :) 

just so you know why i havent been much online.... 8) 

from marts i will be almost resident most of the year in Thailand...so i will try to take a day off sometime so i can keep you posted about the LB-scene in Jomtien mostly...but ofcourse also in Pattaya :) 

• rxpharm, MrDragon, jimbo34 and 8 others like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Wish you the best of luck. Its something i have thought about doing myself but have yet to find the courage.
  • batman4ever likes this

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

Wish you the best of luck. Its something i have thought about doing myself but have yet to find the courage.

i proberly woundt have done it alone.... even that it sometimes are easyer with only 1 in command ;) 

but i had followed the bar for a while and doing the math made me okay with taking the plunge...but it is not a disaster if it fails in the long run...iam blessed in the way i can always get my work back in farang-land

• topcat72m likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

But i have to admit that i allready starts to understand why Jimbo have a "rant-tread" :lol:  :lol: 

thai people sometimes can drive you crazy :D 

• MadMoker likes this

#5 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

Good luck tou you, batman, in your new business.

• batman4ever likes this

Nick Bullseye

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Thanx Nick :) 

will  start " working" there next month...but my MO will be like beeing there for 2 months...then back home for 2-3 weeks before a new shift of 2 or 3 months..that way i will be able to bring a lot of special stuff for my place...but also to bring some things back from LOS...at the same time i will save a lot on my insurance as it covers the first 60 days....and i can easyli work every day iam back home to save some money :) 

#7 puktuk

puktuk
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Hi there Batman,, I wish you all the luck in the world there, a brave move, Is Madame Oh there keeping things in order .  all the best TeeCee.

• batman4ever likes this
Tee cee

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Iam still with madam Oh... ill guess theres no pardon for good behavior 5-5-5-5-5-5 she has beeen working in the bar but stopped now which suits me fine as i dont want us to be together 24/7...i believe it would hurt our relation ship 8)  she is having a "lazy-month" now before i come down...but will find a job when i arrive :-)

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Best of luck Batters.

I look forward to reading "Batman's Rant Thread", lol !

Why not promote it a bit on here? You have lots of friends who would come and buy a beer or two, even if they didn't eat your Danish food.

• batman4ever and Nikka like this

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:51 PM

Best of luck Batters.

I look forward to reading "Batman's Rant Thread", lol !

Why not promote it a bit on here? You have lots of friends who would come and buy a beer or two, even if they didn't eat your Danish food.

i keep it mostly by PM to the guys i know Jim...:-)  and yes,,,i could start a rant-tread any day if i wanted,,,5-5-5-5-5-5 but iam quite sure iwe only seen the top of the iceberg yet...iam certain Thailand have soe more surprices left for me :lol: 

#11 MrChris1

MrChris1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

Good luck Batman 🍻🍻
  • batman4ever likes this

#12 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

good luck batman4ever and congrats!!!! :)

• batman4ever likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci