• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 vendetta187

vendetta187
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

Hello guys!

Loving this forum. I'm about to head to Bangkok and want to meet up with this particular ladyboy. Anyone know where I can find this ladyboy? She goes by Jame or Baiw. I think she works in Charades which I think use to be Cascades. thanks.

Attached Files

• Attached File  baiw.jpg   46.19KB   3 downloads

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

She is in DC10.

Nick Bullseye

#3 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

Your call,

I too felt as you did & can only say it was by far my most disappointing LB experience. A true let down & an absolute waste of my time & money, Im a clean, fit, respectful guy in my early 40s & Im found her manner totally inappropriate.

She was a temperamental, pouting princess & drama queen whose attitude far exceeded her looks or anything she had to offer in the room. She also had excess body hair on her midriff & a rather pungent odour.

She was all business & wanted me done yesterday. She agreed to top but came very quickly herself & that put an end to that part of our "agreement"

It pains me to write this as she too was one of my fantasy girls but ended up being more a nightmare in reality. By all means try her but I wouldn't raise the bar of expectation to high. You can do a whole lot better & that's a fact.

Good luck.

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

She was quite nice with me, but I met her during low season. It was not my best experience. I would say, it was average. Moreover, it was already some time ago, hence she could have gotten much more business oriented.

Nick Bullseye

#5 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

You may well be right Nick. Wish I could've written about what a great experience it had been. Sadly it was anything but. Maybe she was having an "off night" but I certainly won't be rewarding her with repeat business to test that theory. Hopefully others have a better experiences.

#6 vendetta187

vendetta187
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

thank you gentlemen for the heads up. it is disappointing to hear, but good to hear nonetheless...

#7 girish

girish
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:12 PM

Hello guys!

Loving this forum. I'm about to head to Bangkok and want to meet up with this particular ladyboy. Anyone know where I can find this ladyboy? She goes by Jame or Baiw. I think she works in Charades which I think use to be Cascades. thanks.

i would love to fuck her 

#8 sommar

sommar
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:19 AM

Hi all!

Time has passed since the first post... And I know the reviews weren't the best, but...

Someone did mention she is at DC10. Does anyone know if she's still there, or somewhere else?

Is she by the way on Thai Friendly or some other site?

#9 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

She is in monkey house now.

Nick Bullseye

#10 Paul1959

Paul1959
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

Hi guys old Goodson guy hear..I'm still relatively in experienced with ladyboys but after 3 holidays Im learning all the time but if a lb gets 2 unfavourable reviews why not go elsewhere... because of the forum I've had 2 or 3 great experiences from advice on hear...

#11 sommar

sommar
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

She is in monkey house now.

Thank you! But may I ask where this Monkey House is? :)

Hi guys old Goodson guy hear..I'm still relatively in experienced with ladyboys but after 3 holidays Im learning all the time but if a lb gets 2 unfavourable reviews why not go elsewhere... because of the forum I've had 2 or 3 great experiences from advice on hear...

You're probably correct, it's a bad idea, but it wouldn't be the first bad idea I did pursue, and a few times they actually turn out to be good.

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

The monkey house means jail.

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci