Photo

Just a short trip report this time.......

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fisher5001

Fisher5001
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:33 PM

So last time I posted a report (on a sister website) it was quite lengthy.....so here goes with a short one, so to speak.....

In BKK for three days in September as part of a business trip and went into the CIB for the first time. God only knows why I didn't go to the bar at it's previous venue.

Anyway, pretty much heaven. Bar fined Fiat (second lady I spoke to). A superstar.....in fact, the closest thing I can think of to a ladyboy Supermodel.......beautiful, nice personality and clearly very intelligent too.....and wonderful in bed too....

Played some pool afterwards with a few of the ladies....Natty (who was lovely but I didn't barfine her) and then New.....as soon as I saw her smile, just fell for her completely. Just something about her, in my eyes. So I barfined her too. Had a wonderful time. Just a lovely lovely girl......

Then, on night 2 I decided I just had to Cockatoo (a completely different vibe, I was the only non Japanese guy there) and barfined Dream......again, wonderful, if slightly more businesslike than Fiat and New.....grea fun though!

So....to paraphrase Bruce Forsyth......did I do well? :-)

Fiat.....a superstar
Attached File  IMG_0120.JPG   144.11KB   24 downloads

New......who I just fell for completely....
Attached File  IMG_0121.JPG   159.18KB   4 downloads

Dream......Perfect to look at....and very sexy too
Attached File  IMG_0122.JPG   128.91KB   6 downloads
  • MrDragon, dixon cox, goodenough and 2 others like this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for sharing Fisher5001! Always good to see news from people who enjoyed their visits to LOS!

:cnd:

#3 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:34 AM

Looks like you hit the jackpot there, 3 gorgeous girls! 'New' certainly does not have the 'hobbit feet look' that many of the girls have.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#4 babaeff

babaeff
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:06 PM

Dream just perfectness ))

#5 prizzledizzle

prizzledizzle
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

nice lboy pussy. mmm

#6 harri101

harri101
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

Good day,

Gr8 post.

btw n fmi, how much is the bf at cib n what is the average damage for st....

Cheer's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci