Big cock lady boys phuket

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mike93

Mike93
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

New to this site just seeing if someone can help me out I've tried my other options I'm currently staying in Phuket and looking for a lady boy with a big cock I'm not into the party scene as I'm over here for a training holiday! How can I go about finding one ? Thanks in advance

#2 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:01 PM

Try craigslist and / or Thaifriendly 

#3 Mike93

Mike93
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:09 PM

I've tried Craigslist and Thai friendly tried to sort something out before I travelled but had no luck also thanks for the help though

#4 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

I have had only the one LB in Phuket so my experience counts for little however I can say that I was with Mimi from Tootsies (not sure if she's still there) & whilst her cock wasn't huge it was 6-7" but of average thickness for a Thai LB. Hope that helps. If nothing else she was really quite sexy & a nice girl.

#5 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:56 PM

I'm not sure what he means by "big cock" either.

I could probably give him some recommendations, but I have yet to meet an LB with a monster cock (9 inches or above) on Phuket.

Plenty out there with average 5 to 7 inches and super easy to find.

#6 Mike93

Mike93
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

Hi Spyder anything above 7' really I've tried Craigslist Locanto and also Thai friendly I don't get out much here because I'm training but I would like to be able to contact some via what's app or other sites....

#7 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

Sent you a PM

#8 Mavrik187

Mavrik187
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:10 PM

Lilly from tootsie.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

Lilly from tootsie.

Stopped by Tootsie's and finally took a massage from Lilly today. She has a very nice cock and knows how to use it. Not the best massage, but the sex was damned good. She looks intimidating, but is a bit of a pussycat, fun personality.

Lilly said there are currently five LBs on the roster, with two more due in from Bangkok in few days.

Back to the OP's dilemma about not being into partying but wanting to sample ladyboys, the massage shop option is certainly a viable one. The massage places are open in the afternoons too.

While Tootsie's is the only shop in Patong I know of with all LBs, there are many others that have one or two working there.

On a walk down Ratuthit Road toward Tootsie's today I counted five shops that had a ladyboy sitting out front. The block that has Christian Massage (the big pink building) is where to be especially alert. That is where I saw the most shops. Hello Massage, Bali Hai are the only shop names I can remember.

A couple of them looked so good they almost diverted me from my destination.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#10 Mike93

Mike93
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Yeah I think I defiantly need to get out, only had one so far through line which was pretty average. But working progress.

#11 girish

girish
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:25 PM

New to this site just seeing if someone can help me out I've tried my other options I'm currently staying in Phuket and looking for a lady boy with a big cock I'm not into the party scene as I'm over here for a training holiday! How can I go about finding one ? Thanks in advance

In the night, they are eager to flash their dicks too, you may get lucky if they do it and can choose them accordingly. 

#12 Saltyseaman07

Saltyseaman07
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

Mimi at tootsies was a decent cock. Very sexy and sweet. 6 or 7 inches. Sniffing her poppers as she fucked me, I came so hard lol!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci