• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 16 October 2016 - 03:15 AM

After a decade as a member here on this good forum and I’m probably repeating myself, I think I’ve gained enough personal empirical knowledge and maybe even wisdom to reflect on aspects of this particular attraction of ours. One of the questions that keeps coming up is “I adore chicks with dicks so am I gay?...”

While in the old days I’d brush it off as “unimportant and probably not” I’ve had to revise my position a little bit. I’ll adjust it to “perhaps and isn’t it wonderful...?”

Which brings me back to my lovely Dede, whom I have also mentioned in an earlier thread – he certainly turned me fully gay if I were ever in doubt :-) And he did it via his combined feminine masculinity and intensely kind soul. So Dede rocks – we’ve now been together for close to a year, the feelings are absolutely getting stronger, we plan marriage and all is fine...

I bring this up, because sexuality is such a plastic thing – last night was my night of awe. Dede and I went to my old friend Fey. Fey was the first ladyboy I met here, had sex with and then a relationship with. Our relationship turned into a deep friendship that has lasted and is flourishing. Fey is a fairly hot-shot makeup-artist here, and last night it just happened. Dede got into Fey’s chair and began – NOT his transformation but his journey into himself to explore the feminine sides that he has kept under control for 25 years. And my goodness – it was such a sweet event. FINALLY, Dede felt safe from primitive societal and religious bondage and started to LIVE. He was totally safe and fully aware - and totally gorgeous upon Fey's treatment :-).

And he basked in pleasure of beginning his journey – a journey neither Dede nor I know where will lead – except that we know we for sure love each other deeply and give each other SPACE to be whom we are. And THAT’s what it’s all about as far as I see.

So am I gay - with my lovely Dede I'm ANYTHING he wants me to be... :-)

H

(the pic of Dede in his first make-up is modified by Fey for dramatic reasons but nonetheless spot on)

Attached Files

• batman4ever, dixon cox, Spyder Rocket and 2 others like this

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#2 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

just live your life bro :P

• hankhavelock and Abba123 like this

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#3 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

And the journey continues - getting better and better. Now searching for a bigger house for us to settle down and start a family and a business. Dede has quit his job to go solo, and I'm right behind him. It's promising. We're planning marriage in Denmark asap - my only concern in this regard is whether that would actually create problems for us here in Indonesia - a country that doesn't (plan to) recognize same-sex-marriage.

We're not in a rush and will do our research.

Dede is coming along so fine in discovering his natural feminine sides - he truly is my little jewel.

Happy New Year, guys.

Best H

• batman4ever and Surin like this

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci