#1 Happy2

Happy2
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:00 AM

Hello Loving this forum

I am in CM as I write this at the Duangtawan Hotel

I just wanted to let fellow members know

As I was about to book in I asked the girl behind the desk their extra guest policy and she mentioned the fee

But before I booked in she saw I was booked through Hotels.com She had me call them make the reservation from 1 adult to 2 They did this immediately at no extra charge. The girl told me to check in 2 hours later to allow time for new info to come through , and as it was for two there would be no fee for an overnight guest 

I know most on here are seasoned  But I am a newbie and was very thankful to this lady who I tipped the equivalent to one night fee  And hope it may help other newbies like me

• batman4ever likes this

#2 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:27 AM

Hello Loving this forum

I am in CM as I write this at the Duangtawan Hotel

I just wanted to let fellow members know

As I was about to book in I asked the girl behind the desk their extra guest policy and she mentioned the fee

But before I booked in she saw I was booked through Hotels.com She had me call them make the reservation from 1 adult to 2 They did this immediately at no extra charge. The girl told me to check in 2 hours later to allow time for new info to come through , and as it was for two there would be no fee for an overnight guest 

I know most on here are seasoned  But I am a newbie and was very thankful to this lady who I tipped the equivalent to one night fee  And hope it may help other newbies like me

ALWAYS book for 2 persons in the room.  Rates nearly always the same-- usually prevents joiner fees.  Added benefit is breakfast for your LT guest if included at hotel.   Also always check hotel guest-friendly policies prior to booking--several websites devoted to this subject, or just email or call the hotel and ask. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci