Angeles ladyboy pool Fields ave

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 leebee

leebee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:14 AM

In June of last year i made an unscheduled trip To Angeles city from manila with a local friend of mine.

No reservations had been made and no real plan either.
Getting there from Malate was as easy as it was cheap thanks to my friends local knowledge.
We took the jeep north to the Philippine rabbit bus. From there to Dau terminal, and another jeep to close to Fields Ave. 
My friend was running the show and in true Filipino style any questions from me about the journey were met with shrugs and short responses such as 'wait' and 'layturr'.
But after only about 2 hours travelling (cost less than 200p) we were sitting in Margarita station thinking about finding a hotel.

Looking for a cheap room was a bit tricky. Places were reluctant to take in my local friend for some reason. We ended up taking a really awful place called Niagara bar. Something like 500p a night. Charming bar. A real time-warp That evening was spent drinking enough beer so as to be able to sleep in the room. No way was I bringing anyone home with me.

Next morning, early start. Took a nice room in Juanitas guesthouse. 950p a night. Safe in room. Bed, shower, tv, internet, air-con, all excellent. And if you are wondering about door policy, never had any problems.

So time to get to work. I arranged a afternoon meeting at a bar with a LB i have been in contact with on FB for quite a while. Not a beauty by any means but tall, quite smart and well equipped. So spent the rest of the daylight hours wrestling with her. Meanwhile my friend was not too happy to spend the afternoon drinking alone. So, i made my excuses to my LB, apologized for not being able to take her for dinner and gave her about 800 to go get herself some nice food. She hasn't forgiven me yet.

What was left of the evening was spent buying beer for my Filipino friend to make up for ditching him that day. The highlight of the evening was watching the girls in.... i think it was the Dollhouse. Its not surprising if prices are rising in AC. There where a couple of Korean guys up on the Balcony throwing 20p notes down to the stage as the girls scrambled to grab as much as they could. Went on for about 25 minutes. Might of gone through 200 dollars.

So with my local friend having returned to Manila, the next day was spent recovering and ignoring angry texts from the ladyboy from the day before.
I started that evening late in Margatitas bar. Great place to play pool and they also have some good food deals. Later on on the street i ran into another old FB friend. A rather unusual Ladyboy. A little older than the others i think. Not pretty, but i had heard from her and others that she has something rather impressive between her legs. Curiosity had to be satisfied. Took her back for short time for 600 or so. Interesting time. Says she is half Italian as if that accounts for her oddly large member. 

The next night was to be my last. Had no big plans other than to eat, play pool and see what happens. Playing pool at Margarita bar was a very leggy LB with good pool skills. Regulars may know who I mean. So after a few flirtatious games and some cheap cocktails it was back to mine for a pretty mind-blowing night. 

So it was with regret that I left the next morning for Manila the same way I had come.

However, due to some unexpected events in Manila, I soon found myself with nothing to do and nowhere to stay. So I grabbed the opportunity to return to AC for a few more nights before having to leave for Europe. I happily returned to my room in Juanitas and made contact with my leggy pool shark once again. Very impressive.

Over my time in AC my favourite spots where Margarita and Phillies. There are some posts here discussing whether or not LBs are allowed in to these bars. I my experience they are as long as they are spending money. Phillies is definitly the best place for LB watching. Just pull up a stool by the window and feast your eyes. Could never imagine getting bored of it. That is how I spent the following evening until I fell under the spell of a small fresh LB with short hair. The night took shape from there. Another 1000 for long time.

By this time the heat, alcohol, physical excursion and lack of sleep and good food was taking its toll. So my final night was to be a quiet one. I was all set to sleep alone when I met a long legged, statuesque beauty on the street not far from home. Where had she been all week? What can I say, she charmed me. So for an agreed 600p she came back for short time. Beautiful tanned body. Really tall and well built. I'm sure one of the stars of AC.

The following morning it was time to go. I haven't been back since. 

My favorite thing about Angeles is how easy it is to make friends with other travelers. Good company and conversation. This is something I could not find when I visited Pattaya.

Thanks for reading. If anyone has any questions about the places or girls involved just ask.

Cheers

• goodenough and Clockwise like this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for sharing leebee! Always good to get reports from the Philippines! Sounds like you had a great time, despite it being an unplanned trip.

:cnd:

#3 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:44 AM

Yes thank you leebee or a good report. I must visit AC some day 

#4 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:29 PM

@LeeBee

Interesting read , thankx for sharing......

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#5 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:10 PM

Nice to get some info...I'm aheading to AC in a couple of weeks. Can you get me some more info how to track ..... " A little older than the others i think. Not pretty, but i had heard from her and others that she has something rather impressive between her legs".......and .... "I met a long legged, statuesque beauty" ....help is appreciated !

Thanks

• leebee likes this

#6 leebee

leebee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

Nice to get some info...I'm aheading to AC in a couple of weeks. Can you get me some more info how to track ..... " A little older than the others i think. Not pretty, but i had heard from her and others that she has something rather impressive between her legs".......and .... "I met a long legged, statuesque beauty" ....help is appreciated !

Thanks

Sure, Ill mail you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Angeles, ladyboy, pool, Fields ave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci