One month bkk and pattaya

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#37 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:31 PM

Sorry I haven't written anything lately, I wrote up some stuff about the end if the pattaya stay but it got lost switching to full from mobile and since then I have been making bad life choices staying with a lb and traveling with a group of 3 pre-ops and one post op to phangan

Lord!

#38 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

Is there a reliable place to get generic meds in Thailand? I had to pay 5k for 2 boxes of keppra, I'm trying to have some sent from the UK but my mother is a bit wary of sending it

#39 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:33 AM

There is a big chain of reliable Thai pharmacies called Fascino - with more than 80 branches across Thailand. You can also apply for a membership card to get discounts on medicines, which are already reasonably priced.

In addition there are Boots and Watson's branches, which are also reliable. If you bought Keppra from these pharmacies it will be genuine.

I would caution though, if you are using brand name Keppra and are thinking of switching to a generic brand, be aware that the actions may not be the same. While the active ingredient (levetiracetam) will be the same, the other ingredients that determine has fast the drug is absorbed into the body, and how long its duration of action is, may not be the same as the brand name.

Some patients have found that switching between brand and generic or vice versa has caused loss of seizure control. If you intend to do this, you should have a doctor monitor you - and it may require dose adjustment before the generic brand is optimized for your situation.

:cnd:

#40 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

I think it was the day after I went to pook bar I decided to try beach road, I think beach road is a harder option for someone like me the girls there range from fattys to super hot and almost none of them are pushy, there was even a crazy old woman who was inviting people to boom boom on a beach mat she had laid out on the steps opposite mike's mall.
I walked up and down a couple of times and kept seeing a really nice looking girl in a no money no honey wifebeater, I bought a Chang from 7-11 and went back to her and to she was sitting down do I sat down and asked if she wanted a customer she spoke really shit English and could just about get across that she wants 1k and had a room near by so I decided to take her.
It turned out the room was a dumpy st room above a beer bar with a lb on the register, after a quick shower we were sat on the end of the bed and I noticed in the wall/mirror she had a massive Adams apple, I called her out on it and she said I never asked true but I think it's a bad idea to go around assuming your customer like lb ass pussy on beach road which is full of middle eastern guys.
She was actually pretty shit except the nice looking tits and had some weird behaviour quirks I found off-putting like being embarrassed about having a cock and admiring herself in the mirror constantly,t he lb I met in bkk won't top either but they are really outgoing which is why I like them.
Attached File  1468663136704.jpg   78.92KB   7 downloads

On that subject the bkk lb came to pattaya with 3 of her friends one was a lb one a gg the other I'm not sure, the y didn't arrive until really late so I had barfine someone and was just about finishing up when they did, the barfine wanted to stay Lt but I thought I might as well go meet the lb. We met at there hotel after a bit of confusion and had a drink while introductions happened. We were supposed to be going out drinking but it was already 2am, we drove about in one of those blue buses for a while and ended up eating Thai food until about 4. Either waiting for the song that back or while in it I asked her to come my room and she agreed so we stopped at there hotel to drop of friends and change into casual clothing (briefs and a long T-shirt) then with a bit of ribbing from the friends left and got a motocai to walking street.
I think it was kind of awkward in the room at least for me, I'm not really into going out drinking picking up people so after the easy situation with barfine it filled it back into a bit more of a normal or maybe even more fucked up situation, in the end we just talked a bit then as she was going to sleep I started to give a handjob, actually got a decent size cock so later I joked about getting kamagra, she really didn't like that. Woke up properly towards the end to move clothes and bedding and ended up coming all over herself, called me crazy for making her cum then we went to sleep.

Next day I took minibus to Bangkok but fucked timing up so couldn't go to Qatar office, I got a message she was staying in pattaya another night we met on walking st about half nine or ten and went into the rock bar on the corner of soi bj, we didn't drink loads there but we stayed a while and ate BBQ and soup from the stalls outside. We ended up drinking in the Stonehouse until about 4am ended up going to there hotel which was near boyztown and after being made to shower with the lb slept in the same bed as the other lb, I think at that point I was a bit shy and too drunk to do anything with others around.

A couple of nights I just went out for a few drinks knowing I'd spend a lot at phanang, on the last night I walked around a lot all the way up to soi 6 back down second road and ends up in a beerbar on the large intersecting road between the two, there were some really nice looking girls in there a really petite girl whose ass and tits looked great when playing pool. A larger older woman sat with me and we talked for a bit I'd taken less than 500b but it was 40 or 60 for sangsom on and coke and she only took one lady drink the rest were regular priced beer so it lasted a while.
I said I wanted to barfine but could only pay at hotel, she said that was ok and we agreed on 1500lt 300bf, she had a scooter we were going to go back on and while waiting I noticed she was 6 foot and I was getting looks from the mamasan, maybe Im subconsciously picking lb's or something she kept asking if I wanted the little one who was a gg but I kept saying no. She topped first then after the booze had worn off a bit I fucked her while spooning, the main thing I remember is she had a pretty small cock. I can't remember if we fucked agInin the morning, I got up and had to pack in a rush and she was worried about the scooter.
Attached File  Screenshot_2016-07-30-21-30-09_jp.naver.line.android~2.png   1.1MB   1 downloads

I need to add pictures with my phone and write up haad rin/phanang but the time line is really fuzzy. I just did the laos visa run and found a okish place to stay but the guy who runs it uses the title col. And seems a bit of a stick in the mud, I got a lb off tf to come over for free later to see what his attitude is like, the contract doesn't say anything about no guest.

I used tf because the lb I was staying with had a strop this morning and trying to talk sense to money obsessed ladyboys is like beating a dead horse
  • batman4ever and goodenough like this

#41 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:24 PM

Never let ladyboys organise something the trip to haad rin was a disaster somehow 4 tickets got booked in September and one person had booked on a separate flight but they fucked the date up as well I think. For some reason I never got a clear explanation of they didn't want to take the train, I know there was no sleeper and I think it might have been a long wait until the next train. They ended up getting there friend who drives a taxi to take us, for about 5 minutes riding 2 up in the back of a taxi seems fun then you realise there's ten more hours and it's not fun any more. I guess some of the conversations were amusing and wouldn't have happened if we flew and we did arrive just in time for the first ferry so there was no additional waiting.
Once on the island the post-op had booked into two hotels, a small guest house near the port where after a long conversation we left a disappointed looking owner and drove over to a pretty nice bungalow setup in haad rin that had a infinity pool.the reason I was given for the two bookings is she didn't have time to find somewhere nice at first so booked the guest house then later booked the other place, what a fucking idiot.
Also this might have been a misunderstanding but I thought we were supposed to have 2 rooms, we had 1 room with 2 big beds and an outer room that's not my interpretation of two rooms but since 3 of those idiots had to share I wasn't that bothered

#42 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

The 21st was the full moon party so we didn't miss anything, we spent the day in the pool and sleeping, I can't remember what time we went out but it was one of the busiest places I have seen in Thailand, tbh don't really enjoy the party atmosphere but I had drunk quite a bit and we bought a gram so I did get into it, I'm pretty sketchy about what happened when but I'm pretty sure on the first night e went back early on and the chubby ladyboy we had nicknamed Pokémon/pikachu because I have go on my phone was sleeping. We used the other bed and I started by sucking her cock (the morrocan form earlier had got me to do it where I always thought I don't know how to so I'm not going to previously) and licking her ass but she complained so much she woke the fat one up and got me to stop and just fuck her ass instead.
Later when we were collecting money for the coke, chatted to an Englishman who I met in the pool. I didn't realise but he was into lb's, we got to the room and Pokémon was still in bed we told her to get up and got what we needed and left together, the English guy was walking back towards his room and the lb I was with told Pokémon to go with him.
In the morning we had breakfast at a Thai place and had to ask what was funny and it was Pokémon waking up to me sucking cock then making 2k of the English guy

Something got a bit annoying like the post op wouldn't speak English even though I knew she could, probably good English as well because she is supposed to have an American boyfriend, the other preop (not Pokémon) was intimidated by me apparently they thought I was some sort of drug dealer, she did start to speak once we were back at the lb's condo the post op is just a stuck up cunt I told nikky I thought that and she said she used to be before the chop, lol more likely the other way round
Attached File  16-08-04-13-27-48-421_deco.jpg   642.58KB   4 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci