One month bkk and pattaya

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#25 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:32 PM

I'm ok now thanks for the advice though, I've been eating MCD's breakfast and dinner at the beer garden not risking it on street food or Thai food in general.

Any suggestions on a reasonable 1 month condo rental in bkk? If it's not too much to change my departure date and get a prescription for my epilepsy pills I might stay another month, I can afford it I'm pretty sure and I don't have to be back

Are you aware of your visa stay limitation?? 

#26 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:22 AM

Obviously, 30 days on a waiver extendable to 60 or 90

#27 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:43 PM

If you are still in Pattaya, Windmill does have some hardcore girls. Jane still works there. Cute, late 20s, lots of tats, red or colored hair. About a year ago took her to La Bamba and triple penetrated her with two Lbs. I don't find it easy to find LBs who will do girls, so that was fun.

#28 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'm still in pattaya im just getting annoyed at people wanting you to bf noone but them once you take them once or being full of shit about what they do or want to do

That sounds fun. But I'm a cheap fucker I'd only do that the last night here if I thought I had enough left over, I kept wanting to go into skyfall because they have some real stunners just on the door but it's supposed to be pretty expensive

#29 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:16 PM

I went to soi 6/1 it was pretty quiet at 8pm only a couple of customers in pooks bar, there don't seem to be any femboys there they all had decent tits I barfined one who was on the pole when I walked in saying I wanted her to be bottom only which she agreed to for about the 5 minutes it took to get to the St room. 500 bar fine 1k for her and she tried to get another 200 for room

#30 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

Fucking hell I'm not giving out my number/LINE in the future fucking ladyboy keep blowing up my phone looking for customers

#31 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:31 PM

I was wandering around and ended up at the revolving bars on soi diamond played a bit if connect four and jackpot with an older bargirl then barfined her, I think her and the older woman from windmills were super fun and not clock watchers like some younger lb's.

I fucked her about 2 hours and had her sat on my face while I fingered her ass at one point of it wasn't for the lb I met in bkk she would have stayed all night, I kicked her out and caught a mototaxi at the start of walking street about 1am, she wanted 1k I gave her a couple of hundreds I had as s tip

#32 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:25 PM

I posted a picture of me drinking on walking street with the lb I'm going to the full moon party with, I was chatting with my mum about my flat/mail and she asked who she was so I dropped the bomb that she was a lb 555 I might regret it later but it seems pretty funny atm
  • goodenough, Metropolis, JustSumGai and 1 other like this

#33 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:43 PM

The view is nice in haad rin
Attached File  IMG_20160722_162839.jpg   281.55KB   3 downloads
  • MrDragon, scottieM, tg76 and 1 other like this

#34 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:03 PM

Day 2
I just think even though people say it's guest friendly the Nana isn't that keen on guest with there no guest after 12 bullshit.

So, is Nana Hotel guest friendly after midnight or not?

#35 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:27 AM

I think it's ok if the guest arrives before 12, I didn't have anyone stay long time at Nana. The security desk is staffed all night as far as I could tell

#36 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

Sorry I haven't written anything lately, I wrote up some stuff about the end if the pattaya stay but it got lost switching to full from mobile and since then I have been making bad life choices staying with a lb and traveling with a group of 3 pre-ops and one post op to phangan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci